• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Banners... made in Adobe Photoshop

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
As all of you know, I Use photoshop to make my banners.. you might know that if you from old PC..

Heres my newest one.. Please post comments. Thank You.

Last edited:

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
I am updating the banner. I have made some more effects in the banner. I finally figured out how to align the layers to the front so it should look a little better.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Great! It looks nice, good job Haruka!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Cool banner, Haruka. =D Wish I could buy Photoshop... >_>

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Photoshop Elements is very inexpensive, and does almost everything Photoshop can, from photo touch-ups to banner and wallpaper making.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
*goes to check* Whoa...Elements cost US$99 and Photoshop costs US$609... o.O; Well, I use PhotoImpact 5 for my banners, wallpapers and avatars... >_>

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
That's a cool looking banner, Haruka. It looks different than most I see.

Photoshop.... Man, yo' parents must love you or something. XD Kidding. I'd love to use Photoshop if it wasn't so darned expensive. x_x

It takes awhile to get adjusted to Paint Shop Pro 7, but it does wonders when you have. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I know I'm a bit late but, wow that's pretty nice. I'm sure I couldn't do that in Photoshop... x_x;

Nice. ^_^

Back