• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay, Toto! I really like that song you send me. "To Know Your Name" by Lindsay Lohan. It has a good beat. XD Sorry I didn't say anything to you about it in AIM. I am about fall alseep on my computer. XD

I know you will get Ash whatever he wants, because he is so awesome. I will never say no to Ash!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Yay, Toto! I really like that song you send me. "To Know Your Name" by Lindsay Lohan. It has a good beat. XD Sorry I didn't say anything to you about it in AIM. I am about fall alseep on my computer. XD

I know you will get Ash whatever he wants, because he is so awesome. I will never say no to Ash!
Im glad you like the song ^^ It rocks =D
Ash is the best ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep, I am definently getting her CD now. ^^ Well I got to go now. I am falling alseep on my computer. XD Need to get to beds. I will be back though. So you take of yourself. Byes. ^___^

P.S. Thank you so much for the information about bit torrents. I am going to try to dowload a epsiode later today. ^^
Ash is always number #1. No one can ever change that! Do you agree?

Nah. I will let Toto have Ash. We won't be fighting over him. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Yep, I am definently getting her CD now. ^^ Well I got to go now. I am falling alseep on my computer. XD Need to get to beds. I will be back though. So you take of yourself. Byes. ^___^

P.S. Thank you so much for the information about bit torrents. I am going to try to dowload a epsiode later today. ^^
Ash is always number #1. No one can ever change that! Do you agree?

Nah. I will let Toto have Ash. We won't be fighting over him. XD
Lindsay rules!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can have him!! Thanks ^^
Yes Ash is #1!!

Tig said:
What if you and Pikastar were walking down the street and Ash came along, would you two fight for him?
We can share XD

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
^Hey, toto, have you tried freewebs to host your website? I know the uploading is really hard but the only advertisement there is is at the bottom! No more annoying messages!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Tig said:
Oh I never knew that! xD

Yeah, I can just see it now, Angelic Angela, I mean Angel Angela XD

Tig ish also 0=)
Sure you are XD

bunnyp69 said:
^Hey, toto, have you tried freewebs to host your website? I know the uploading is really hard but the only advertisement there is is at the bottom! No more annoying messages!
They only allow 50 files.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
^Yes, I know you're not TOTO, I'm jsut suggesting to TOTO my idea so that she doesn't have to suffer the stupid advertisements of geocities! o_O;

EDIT: Oh, too bad...... sorry about that..... maybe perhaps you can search on google?

Back