• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello Road sorry for the late response I've been busy this month everything's bred the Archen is female I just need to know what nickname you want for the her can I use my last credit for your PokeBall Pattern Vivillon
Paris (Male, Lv. 12, Timid, UT, ENG)
Hiya! No problem, I am also busy haha. Excellent! Please nickname her Thorn for me!

Sure, just note that it is non-redis so I ask that you not trade it around. Also you'll have to remind me what the rest of the trade is as it has been ages. @w@

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hiya! No problem, I am also busy haha. Excellent! Please nickname her Thorn for me!

Sure, just note that it is non-redis so I ask that you not trade it around. Also you'll have to remind me what the rest of the trade is as it has been ages. @w@
Hi the other's were
October 2014 Shiny Gengar Male, Lv. 25, Timid UT and your Game Freak Mew Lv. 5, Calm, UT, ENG #
Also I bred two 5 Iv slowpokes One is missing attack the other speed which would you prefer, After hatching the leftover eggs a flawless male Archen hatched would you want it alongside the female one.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi the other's were
October 2014 Shiny Gengar Male, Lv. 25, Timid UT and your Game Freak Mew Lv. 5, Calm, UT, ENG #
Also I bred two 5 Iv slowpokes One is missing attack the other speed which would you prefer, After hatching the leftover eggs a flawless male Archen hatched would you want it alongside the female one.
Gotcha. Actually I could use both of them! (One for LC and one as Slowbro in normal tiers.) Just realized I never put a preferred ability down on the listing, so uh, what did the abilities end up being? @w@

Hmm, it's still Jolly right? Lemme think on it and I'll let you know in the next post.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Gotcha. Actually I could use both of them! (One for LC and one as Slowbro in normal tiers.) Just realized I never put a preferred ability down on the listing, so uh, what did the abilities end up being? @w@

Hmm, it's still Jolly right? Lemme think on it and I'll let you know in the next post.
Both of them have regenerator, I can rebreed them if you want a different ability and yeah it's still jolly.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Both of them have regenerator, I can rebreed them if you want a different ability and yeah it's still jolly.
WHEW, yes alright that's the one that's on all the sets. So yes I will take both! c:
I mentioned one should be nicknamed Cherub, and let's just have the other one nicknamed Rabu.

Hmm, I think I'll just stick with the 5IV one (keep that 6IV for breeding later?). Thank ye for the offer tho!

So for the extra Slowpoke, that's another 2 credits so feel free to pick something(s) else!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
WHEW, yes alright that's the one that's on all the sets. So yes I will take both! c:
I mentioned one should be nicknamed Cherub, and let's just have the other one nicknamed Rabu.

Hmm, I think I'll just stick with the 5IV one (keep that 6IV for breeding later?). Thank ye for the offer tho!

So for the extra Slowpoke, that's another 2 credits so feel free to pick something(s) else!
Do want a specific slowpoke to have the name Cherub or Rabu for example do you want the slowpoke that's missing speed Iv's to have the nickname Rabu or Cherub, for the last two credits can I get a Ha turtwig and a Ha piplup.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Do want a specific slowpoke to have the name Cherub or Rabu for example do you want the slowpoke that's missing speed Iv's to have the nickname Rabu or Cherub, for the last two credits can I get a Ha turtwig and a Ha piplup.
Nope, that's why I didn't specify. c:

Uhh I don't offer those so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Nope, that's why I didn't specify. c:

Uhh I don't offer those so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Well I saw you had a
Torterra Male, Lv. 69 (GER) *
Adamant (Shell Armor)
31/31/31/8/31/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def
and a
Empoleon Male, Lv. 100 *
Brave (Defiant)
31/31/31/31/31/x
252 Atk, SpA 120, HP 138
So I wanted to ask if you could bred me a Ha turtwig and Ha piplup so I could have there Hidden abilities for future breeding.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
When can you trade? :)
First, I never got back to you on the trade so jumping a bit ahead there. I did manage to get Kiawe's Turt, and said that I'd do that and Steenee for Ray's Meta and the Masuda Psyduck, is that still fine?

As for times...basically never. My weekends are booked until late August so I only have Wed times. I can do tonight at the usual times but then won't be around for a couple weeks.

Well I saw you had a
Torterra Male, Lv. 69 (GER) *
Adamant (Shell Armor)
31/31/31/8/31/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def
and a
Empoleon Male, Lv. 100 *
Brave (Defiant)
31/31/31/31/31/x
252 Atk, SpA 120, HP 138
So I wanted to ask if you could bred me a Ha turtwig and Ha piplup so I could have there Hidden abilities for future breeding.
Ah I see, but no, sorry. I don't breed at all and don't have time for it anyway. (The "breeding" service in my OP clearly says it is for Soapy, not me.) There is a sliiiiight chance I have a breedject from someone lying around so I'll check that tonight, but it's unlikely. You are welcome to one of those tho!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Ah I see, but no, sorry. I don't breed at all and don't have time for it anyway. (The "breeding" service in my OP clearly says it is for Soapy, not me.) There is a sliiiiight chance I have a breedject from someone lying around so I'll check that tonight, but it's unlikely. You are welcome to one of those tho!
That's fine sorry for assuming, can I have the Torterra.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
That's fine sorry for assuming, can I have the Torterra.
That's alright, I realized it wasn't clear so I've added messages for it in the future. Sure! I shall add that on to the trade.

Like I mentioned to asad, the only trade times I have are my Wed times, so I can do today or the week after next (since next I have an event). Let me know if there's a specific time in my availability that'll work!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
That's alright, I realized it wasn't clear so I've added messages for it in the future. Sure! I shall add that on to the trade.

Like I mentioned to asad, the only trade times I have are my Wed times, so I can do today or the week after next (since next I have an event). Let me know if there's a specific time in my availability that'll work!
If you're still available we can trade today I already have everything nicknamed.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
I'm not around yet. My trade times are 7-10 PM, it's barely even 1 PM here. I have a time zone converter linked in my OP along with my trade times.
My bad I'll be back in 6 hour's then.
I'm back are you available?

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
First, I never got back to you on the trade so jumping a bit ahead there. I did manage to get Kiawe's Turt, and said that I'd do that and Steenee for Ray's Meta and the Masuda Psyduck, is that still fine?

As for times...basically never. My weekends are booked until late August so I only have Wed times. I can do tonight at the usual times but then won't be around for a couple weeks.

Are you available now then? Yes that trade is fine :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
UPDATE
Due to rule changes, my Cloning service has been removed. This means I cannot clone for you, nor can I clone Pokemon back to you.
(Please see the official cloning thread to find a cloner.)

Also, due to life circumstances, the following changes have been made to my trade schedule:
1) I will not be available to trade AT ALL until 7/19
2) I will not be available to trade on the weekends AT ALL until late August (date TBD).

Please be understanding. Thank you.

Years
hi, long time no see. i would like to request some pokemon, is it okay?
i would like to request some pokemon on certain ball
- moon ball houndor/ its line
- love ball vanilite/ its line
- love ball castfom
- fast ball Elekid/ its line

i can breed you shiny East Shellos and Winter Deerling on your wanted list. i'm sure it would took long time, but i promise will finish them by the end of your vacation. it is August, right? i cannot control the IV though i'll make sure to get the one you need. of course the uncloned ones.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
hi, long time no see. i would like to request some pokemon, is it okay?
i would like to request some pokemon on certain ball
- moon ball houndor/ its line
- love ball vanilite/ its line
- love ball castfom
- fast ball Elekid/ its line

i can breed you shiny East Shellos and Winter Deerling on your wanted list. i'm sure it would took long time, but i promise will finish them by the end of your vacation. it is August, right? i cannot control the IV though i'll make sure to get the one you need. of course the uncloned ones.
Hiya! Good to see you again! c:

Sure, I can get those! Houndour I will likely catch in HGSS and bring up, and Castform might be a little tricky but doable. I caught myself an East Shellos the other day and am getting another in a trade, but Winter Deerling would be awesome if you really wanna do it! It's up to you though; I do do this for free. Anything with your OT would be fine really, I would like to start replacing stuff in my collection and it'll go under non-redis as usual.

I might actually be able to catch these over the weekend (probably have a lot of free time). Their stats don't matter right? And you don't care about which language they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back