Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1901    
Old November 10th, 2013 (6:43 AM).
5ygn6tbh's Avatar
5ygn6tbh 5ygn6tbh is offline
Jan Jansen
     
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Netherlands
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 10
    Hello, I almost finisht black 2, and I want to catch heatran. I found out you need a magma stone, but i can't find it. Can someone tell me where it is?
    __________________


    WIE DIT LEEST IS GEK!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1902    
    Old November 10th, 2013 (6:46 AM).
    Swagroar Swagroar is offline
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Location: Pennsylvania
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 6,215
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 5ygn6tbh View Post
    Hello, I almost finisht black 2, and I want to catch heatran. I found out you need a magma stone, but i can't find it. Can someone tell me where it is?
    Route 18, which you access by surfing from Route 1 and going through Route 17. It's the same bit you have to go through to rematch Colress. Be careful there, though, because there are some strong Veterans on that route!
    __________________
    Azurilland - (The Southern Island) | Twitter
    Wedlocke Challenge | Wonderlocke Challenge | Generation V Fan Club
      #1903    
    Old November 17th, 2013 (7:59 AM).
    §1's Avatar
    §1 §1 is offline
    Rocket grunt
       
      Join Date: May 2009
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 289
      how do i unlock the dream radar on a 2ds?
      __________________

      3DS FC: 5472-7477-3741
      B2 FC: 1464 9330 9652
        #1904    
      Old November 17th, 2013 (8:18 AM).
      Sun's Avatar
      Sun Sun is offline
      When the sun goes down...
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 4,728
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by §1 View Post
      how do i unlock the dream radar on a 2ds?
      Dream Radar is a seperate game that you have to purchase from Nintendo e-shop.
      __________________
      Leaving PC completely

      For trade requests and contact, please send me a message on
      https://www.facebook.com/tachibanaadmin/
        #1905    
      Old November 18th, 2013 (7:31 AM).
      §1's Avatar
      §1 §1 is offline
      Rocket grunt
         
        Join Date: May 2009
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 289
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Makoto Tachibana View Post
        Dream Radar is a seperate game that you have to purchase from Nintendo e-shop.
        oh, for some reason i was thinking there was a code i had to scan or something.
        __________________

        3DS FC: 5472-7477-3741
        B2 FC: 1464 9330 9652
          #1906    
        Old November 18th, 2013 (7:37 PM).
        Sun's Avatar
        Sun Sun is offline
        When the sun goes down...
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Sep 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 4,728
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by §1 View Post
        oh, for some reason i was thinking there was a code i had to scan or something.
        The ones that uses QR Codes are Pokedex 3D.
        Currently there are two versions of Pokedex 3D,
        the first one was for BW Unova Pokemon, while the another one covers all Gen I to Gen VI Pokemon.
        Note that only the latter one can be paid-download, the other was discontinued last year.
        __________________
        Leaving PC completely

        For trade requests and contact, please send me a message on
        https://www.facebook.com/tachibanaadmin/
          #1907    
        Old November 20th, 2013 (2:18 PM).
        §1's Avatar
        §1 §1 is offline
        Rocket grunt
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 289
          are there any easy to find synchronizers in B2?
          __________________

          3DS FC: 5472-7477-3741
          B2 FC: 1464 9330 9652
            #1908    
          Old November 20th, 2013 (3:02 PM).
          Hikamaru's Avatar
          Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
          stay off the hook
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2011
          Location: Australia
          Age: 25
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 49,708
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by §1 View Post
          are there any easy to find synchronizers in B2?
          Are you meaning Pokemon with the Synchronize ability? An easily accessible one before beating the Elite Four is Elgyem, which is found in the Celestial Tower on Route 7. Keep in mind that 50% of the time they might have the Telepathy ability instead.

          Otherwise, in the post-game you can easily find wild Munna in the Dreamyard. Like Elgyem, they also have a 50% chance of having their other ability instead, which is Forewarn in this case. However, unlike Elgyem, it's easier to identify Munna's ability because Forewarn triggers at the start of the battle (it reveals the opponent's move with the highest base power) while neither happens with Elgyem's abilities.
          __________________
          pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
            #1909    
          Old November 30th, 2013 (5:31 PM).
          Ixeua's Avatar
          Ixeua Ixeua is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2013
            Posts: 15
            Are there any methods to get Hidden Abilities once Dream World closes? I have never used it and I am still quite new to GEN 5.
            __________________
            I am retiring from these games by December 8, 2013 (16:00 GMT) due to numerous commitments. Please finish any trades you have with me by then. Any new trades after that date will not be honored.
              #1910    
            Old November 30th, 2013 (5:33 PM).
            PlatinumDude's Avatar
            PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
            Nyeh?
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Aug 2010
            Location: Canada
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 12,910
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ixeua View Post
            Are there any methods to get Hidden Abilities once Dream World closes? I have never used it and I am still quite new to GEN 5.
            Hidden Grottoes have a chance of spawning a Pokemon with its DW/Hidden ability.
            __________________

              #1911    
            Old November 30th, 2013 (6:52 PM).
            Ixeua's Avatar
            Ixeua Ixeua is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2013
              Posts: 15
              http://en.pokemon-gl.com/about/e_notice/

              Spoiler:
              The demo version of the Pokémon Global Link will become unavailable.
              The following content will remain available:
              • Pokémon Dream World
                Note: The Pokémon DW will no longer be available to demo version players.
              • Global Battle Union (GBU)
                Note: The currently ongoing Season 10 will continue until the final closure of the service. We do not plan to tally or publish the results of this season.
              • Global Trade Station (GTS)
              • Random Matchups in Rating Mode and Free Mode
              Tuesday, December 10, 2013 (TBD):

              Although Game Sync will still be possible, the tucking in of new Pokémon will become unavailable.


              So after December 10, it will not be possible to obtain Pokemon with Hidden Abilities (aside from in - game methods)? Are we forced to move on to Gen 6 in order to obtain them?
              __________________
              I am retiring from these games by December 8, 2013 (16:00 GMT) due to numerous commitments. Please finish any trades you have with me by then. Any new trades after that date will not be honored.
                #1912    
              Old November 30th, 2013 (7:11 PM).
              PlatinumDude's Avatar
              PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
              Nyeh?
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Aug 2010
              Location: Canada
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 12,910
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ixeua View Post
              http://en.pokemon-gl.com/about/e_notice/

              Spoiler:
              The demo version of the Pokémon Global Link will become unavailable.
              The following content will remain available:
              • Pokémon Dream World
                Note: The Pokémon DW will no longer be available to demo version players.
              • Global Battle Union (GBU)
                Note: The currently ongoing Season 10 will continue until the final closure of the service. We do not plan to tally or publish the results of this season.
              • Global Trade Station (GTS)
              • Random Matchups in Rating Mode and Free Mode
              Tuesday, December 10, 2013 (TBD):

              Although Game Sync will still be possible, the tucking in of new Pokémon will become unavailable.


              So after December 10, it will not be possible to obtain Pokemon with Hidden Abilities (aside from in - game methods)? Are we forced to move on to Gen 6 in order to obtain them?
              I'm aware of this. You can still find Hidden Ability Pokemon in Hidden Grottoes, as I mentioned before, so hope isn't lost: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Grotto
              __________________

                #1913    
              Old December 7th, 2013 (12:17 PM).
              §1's Avatar
              §1 §1 is offline
              Rocket grunt
                 
                Join Date: May 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 289
                i haven't had any customers at join avenue for a couple days. any idea why?
                __________________

                3DS FC: 5472-7477-3741
                B2 FC: 1464 9330 9652
                  #1914    
                Old December 7th, 2013 (3:55 PM).
                Burcol's Avatar
                Burcol Burcol is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 122
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by §1 View Post
                  i haven't had any customers at join avenue for a couple days. any idea why?


                  Have you been changing the time, date, or console you've been playing on with your Join Avenue?
                    #1915    
                  Old December 7th, 2013 (5:55 PM). Edited December 8th, 2013 by §1.
                  §1's Avatar
                  §1 §1 is offline
                  Rocket grunt
                     
                    Join Date: May 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 289
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Burcol View Post
                    Have you been changing the time, date, or console you've been playing on with your Join Avenue?
                    been using the poke transfer, and i used it in a different ds...that's probably the problem.
                    __________________

                    3DS FC: 5472-7477-3741
                    B2 FC: 1464 9330 9652
                      #1916    
                    Old December 7th, 2013 (6:08 PM).
                    umbryan's Avatar
                    umbryan umbryan is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2013
                      Location: Alola
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 98
                      I have no idea what to do. I beat the fifth gym and the Plasma members on the ship. But when I go to route 6 and get surf when I go to route 6 with Cheren and I go over to the bridge, that legendary Pokemon isn't appearing :-( so I'm like so totally confused!
                      __________________
                      Trainer Name: Bee
                      Pokemon Sun

                      Team:

                      Annabelinda- Female Salamence
                      Florence- Female Blissey
                      Diamond- Male Primarina
                      Sorbet- Shiny Female Toxapex
                      Fruffia- Female Scizor
                      Sophie- Female Tsareena
                        #1917    
                      Old December 7th, 2013 (7:01 PM).
                      waveguidebuizel's Avatar
                      waveguidebuizel waveguidebuizel is offline
                      weirdguybuizel
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2007
                        Location: rhythm heaven
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 1,037
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by umbryan View Post
                        I have no idea what to do. I beat the fifth gym and the Plasma members on the ship. But when I go to route 6 and get surf when I go to route 6 with Cheren and I go over to the bridge, that legendary Pokemon isn't appearing :-( so I'm like so totally confused!
                        Did it already appear the first time, when (I think) Rood talked to you about Cobalion? That should be the only event to happen there. You don't get to battle Cobalion until later.
                        __________________
                        Completed Solo Runs
                        Treecko: FR (3 KOs) | HG (29 KOs)
                        Buizel: Pt (5 KOs)
                          #1918    
                        Old December 7th, 2013 (7:09 PM).
                        umbryan's Avatar
                        umbryan umbryan is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                          Location: Alola
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 98
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by waveguidebuizel View Post
                          Did it already appear the first time, when (I think) Rood talked to you about Cobalion? That should be the only event to happen there. You don't get to battle Cobalion until later.
                          i don't remember that thing ever appearing..
                          __________________
                          Trainer Name: Bee
                          Pokemon Sun

                          Team:

                          Annabelinda- Female Salamence
                          Florence- Female Blissey
                          Diamond- Male Primarina
                          Sorbet- Shiny Female Toxapex
                          Fruffia- Female Scizor
                          Sophie- Female Tsareena
                            #1919    
                          Old December 7th, 2013 (7:40 PM).
                          waveguidebuizel's Avatar
                          waveguidebuizel waveguidebuizel is offline
                          weirdguybuizel
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2007
                            Location: rhythm heaven
                            Age: 28
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 1,037
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by umbryan View Post
                            i don't remember that thing ever appearing..
                            Hmm, I'm not sure what's going on. If you can progress through Chargestone Cave, I'd say just go on ahead. Maybe you'll run into Cobalion later.
                            __________________
                            Completed Solo Runs
                            Treecko: FR (3 KOs) | HG (29 KOs)
                            Buizel: Pt (5 KOs)
                              #1920    
                            Old December 8th, 2013 (9:57 AM).
                            §1's Avatar
                            §1 §1 is offline
                            Rocket grunt
                               
                              Join Date: May 2009
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 289
                              can i catch more than 1 landorus-t from the dream radar?
                              __________________

                              3DS FC: 5472-7477-3741
                              B2 FC: 1464 9330 9652
                              Closed Thread

                              Quick Reply

                              Join the conversation!

                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:46 AM.