• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your super secret base QR codes!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I was wanting to wait until I reached Gold Rank before sharing so I could get a couple more items I like, but that will probably be another week at best. Might be a good idea to share now before the thread gets too full.

OiRhYJx.jpg

Come find and battle me. I'll be using some of my favorites. :)

I'm still unhappy about the 3-Pokémon max thing... I want to show off all my precious sparklebabies. ;_;

Last edited:

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
I got Silver Rank and I also finally got all the decorations from the Lilicove clearance sale today, so I made a new Secret Base.

New location: Route 119 (between the Weather Institute and the waterfall. requires Surf)
QR code:
Spoiler:

EDIT: I updated the above image. Same exact spot, same exact location, it's just Golden Rank now. You can always check my PGL profile to see the latest version of my Base (link in signature).

EDIT 2: Updated the image again, because I just got Platinum Rank. Other than that, the Base looks exactly the same.

Last edited:
Years
Here is my QR code. See my PGL secret base link in my sig for updates. I am at Secret Shore.

Last edited:

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2015
3420dd10-7c7e-11e4-9ea8-068eb5ad0ab9.png

Here is my secret base, come and say hello!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys, sorry to ask this cause I know a lot of people are posting their codes (but not everyone is saying what's in them and some don't even say where they are, lol!) all I need are two more Blissey bases (I'm trying to get all of my secret pals in my secret base to all have Blisseys for my own personal training cause I hate running all around Hoenn to get each Blissey base) does anyone know of any because the only ones I keep finding on the internet over and over and over and over and over are the same 3 Blissey bases I already have:

Roarke on Route 117 (the tree at the Daycare centre)
Artorias (Rusturf Tunnel)
May (Route 118 just outside Mauville city right before you surf across that little stretch of water)
and then the group of 6 secret bases at the Secret Meadow. (But I don't want to make any of them my pals because I want all 6 to fight with)

so does anyone know of any Blissey bases that are NOT in one of these 4 locations?

Also, is there anything special at the Secret Islet? all I found is one single tree with a tiny secret base inside, it seems like a total waste to make that a spot to be able to fly to if all there is is one single tree and the secret base inside does not seem all that great.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Hello everyone.
Below is the QR code for my secret base on route 110.
Please stop by!

If you can't get the QR from your SD card, go to your GLS and use the Snipping Tool.

Attachments

• QRcode.JPG
    QRcode.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 9

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
Here is the QR code of my secret base in the Secret Islet. All I can say is PRAISE THE HELIX

2e0005a0-7706-11e4-9ea8-068eb5ad0ab9.png

Feedback please on the team (not the poor base, I don't even have 30 flags yet lol)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2015
Here's my base:
Geoffreys_OR_Base.jpg

I've got part of my in game team set to battle you, and I've also got Roarke added to my team so I believe you can battle his blisseys in my base (at least, I think that's how it works).

My base is on Route 118. you surf over, and I'm right over the ledges/behind the grass on the right.

Let me know what you think!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 14, 2015
My base is right in front of the Safari Zone. Easy to get to and has Level Release with a strong team.
Please visit!!!!

EDIT: Don't use the attached thumbnail, it's old. Use this one instead:
6c5229b0-960e-11e4-807d-068eb5ad0ab9.png

Last edited:
Back