• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON MEGA EMERALD X AND Y EDITION (NEW HACK 2016)

Who is your first love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 27, 2016
How do i passed "beware of blocking path of wailmer" ? i try many times still can't pass anybody can help me?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Can someone please put a written step by step solution to get past the distortion cave wailer puzzle? I am desperate!!! The video is too fast and so hard to follow what he is doing.Otherwise, I'll have to move on to another hack!!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
where can i find genesect and who's professor will give me the genesect?

Years
I decided to do a nuzlocke of this for fun - However I cannot find cut at all D: Scott was mentioning cut but than his text suddenly switched and now I cannot get the one rambling about cut again D:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 2, 2022
Unbelievable, I'm almost sure this guys is trolling us, he makes a game that got everything people want and that is actually kind good, but with no guide (he changed many things in the game and we never know exactly what and why) and he just ignore every questions people make, plus that absurd wailmer puzzle, and know that Kanto-Kalos thing that apparently is just bullshit. I just don't get how someone makes a hack like that but don't have any effort to make an organized thread.

Years
I will answer you guys:
+ You cant complete pokedex so you cant have tickets to kanto or kalos (actually there are not kanto or kalos in this game lol, so dont need to use cheat/code to fully pokedex..)
+ wailmer puzzle can access easily, check his guide on youtube, step by step slowly..

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
when i go to sootopolis city when groudon and kyogre are there fighting they are invisible although there is a rock where groudon should be and a dark patch of water where kyogre should be and then when i go to the sky pillar and summon rayquaza i go back and aqua leaders and the guy from cave of origin say rayquaza stopped the fight although the rain doesnt stop and they dont move to let you in the gym how do i fix this?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Ahmmm... Hi everyone i'm new here. I just want to ask were i could download pokemon mega emerald x and y edition. Please help me. Thanks

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 9, 2020
How to pass through the Pacifidlog Cave (giant chasm) puzzle for get Kyurem? I'm stuck in there :/

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
So, I'm curious, how many people have actually played or are playing this? Since from what I've seen so far, none of the pictures he has uploaded as "screenshots" even relate to the game itself and so far are just random pictures he's taken from different websites and such.

So, in overall, I need some confirmation on things.

1) Does this game really have all Pokemon from Gen I through Gen VI?
2) Does this game actually function properly? So far, I haven't had any errors.
3) Is anything he has mentioned about this game actually true?
4) Are there any LEGITIMATE screenshots and not just something random?

Like seriously, I'm having some extreme doubts, since the IPS file is only 2MB in size, when most 700+ IPS patches go to around 5MB or more and expand the GBA file to around 33MB.

As it stands, the game is still at a smooth 16MB (maybe slightly over), which is normal for an un-modified GBA Pokemon game.

So, does anyone have legitimate evidence that this game actually offers what it says it offers? Anyone have pokemon from all 6 generations (even like 5 from each), anyone seen Giratina or Deoxys or even Latios & Latias, is there any proof that this isn't some kind of bogus upload?

=======================UPDATES=====================

So, here are some small updates or things I've noticed with this game so far.

1) In the very beginning of the game, you will encounter VERY little in terms of Pokemon availability and more or less, all I've encountered so far is Skiddo, Rufflet, Purrloin, Ralts, Wurmple, Nincada, Roserade and Abra. This is all the way up to Rustboro, and all around Rustboro is the same way. So overall, it seems to me that the availability of pokemon is staggering low, as even the most common of encounters for Emerald itself are missing.

NOTE: Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with there being a limited number of Pokemon you can encounter, but if you have 720+ pokemon to choose from, every area should have at least 20+ encounters available or at least a faster way of encountering more.

2) There is a small error/glitch when certain pokemon (such as Purrloin and Roserade) that causes them to flicker and disappear when appearing in battle (coming out of the Pokeball). The will re-appear, but for about 3 to 5 frames worth of time (I ran my game on 1FPS to see what happened) the sprite is completely missing.

3) Many pokemon have moves and stats which do not fit said pokemon to begin with.

4) Pokedex starts out displaying (from what I saw) only 16 pokemon slots in the dex itself. Not sure if this is based on area or location or what, but as soon as I started to get further out, the dex expanded to now 96 pokemon (most of which still haven't even been seen yet). UPDATE: Now I'm at 110 pokemon listed.

5) A couple of NPC trainers have so-called "legendary Pokemon", including Shaymin (which if I'm correct is considered to be a "legendary"). Not to be rude, but why does a nobody NPC have a legendary Pokemon? Like come on, you're joking right? This is starting to look like a randomizer of sorts.

6) So far, this game is OBNOXIOUSLY easy, like... I'm still only using my starter, haven't caught a single pokemon outside of my starter. UPDATE: It also doesn't say you've caught any, even though technically the starter pokemon should be listed as 1 pokemon caught (even though it was given to you). imgur DOT com/lhq3216 DOT png <<<still only using my starter...

This will be updated FREQUENTLY as I continue to play through the game and see if this game is nothing but talk or if this guy really solved all the problems that many of us really wanted to be solved (which is simply, all 720+ pokemon available on GBA without extreme bugs and errors that LCCoolJ95 currently has with his 722 Theta Emerald Alpha).

OH, and here are some screenshots so far, I will share them as I find something worth sharing.

NOTE: replace "DOT" with "." and remove the spaces. I would actually post the link, but that's not allowed cause I haven't made enough posts yet. Sorry everyone.

imgur DOT com/BGBBknQ DOT png <<<Well, that makes two gen 1 pokemon so far, introducing Magikarp.

imgur DOT com/xGMLlyI DOT png <<<This is a Shaymin belonging to a Lass you encounter before Rustboro on the bridge area above the water

imgur DOT com/tcQHi22 DOT png <<<A wild Shaymin encounter, this is getting to be ridiculous, Shaymin is a LEGENDARY pokemon, why is it so easy to encounter?

imgur DOT com/a/f6h3Z <<< So, he's inserted himself into the game... and he needs to work on his spelling. ._. nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back