• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It's Lilligant Day!

Years

Happy Birthday

Lily Gardy!!!

tumblr-o5suil-XKeq1rpn9eno1-400.gif

Lillies bloom in summer and fall. This August 20th PC's own Lily will be coming up strong! That's right, this week is Lily Gardy's birthday. Grass Pokemon master, shiny hunter, fiction writer, wrestling lover, citizen of Unova, trivia master, beauty trainer. A Lady of exceptional taste, intelligence, and grace. My sweet friend who is the real-life Lilligant. Nothing suits her better!

I confer upon Lily Gardy this rainbow badge, knowing you has truly been a pleasure!

https://postimages.org/

-From Sam on behalf of PC <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Happy birthday! You seem like a very kind person; I'd love to chat and get to know you sometime c:

I hope you have the neatest of days!

76f.gif

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
Happy Birthday ~ Hope you have a really amazing day, Lily!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Happy b-day! And also... it's mine too! Gotta make the thread now...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
GARDY!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! ^__^ You've always been an amazing member for as long as I've known you—thanks so much for keeping the PokéTrivia games super fun throughout these past four years! Be sure to watch out for evil magicians that might try to turn you into a real-life Lilligant though, okay? ;)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I know I'm a little late, but Gardy, I hope you had a magnificent birthday filled with love, presents and joy! You're always lovely to have around the forums and I hope you will continue to stay here. :) We appreciate you so much!

All the best, sweet friend!

lilygardy.png
lilygardy-2.png

lilligant-girl.png

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Thank you everyone for the kind birthday wishes and showing fan art of my favourite Pokemon. Also thank you to VisionOfMilotic for making the birthday thread and for the Rainbow Badge. *Puts on Lilligant*

I had a great birthday which included catching a very lucky Shiny in Pokemon Go. It's a Shiny Chikorita which is of course a Grass type. :)

Back