• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Shrouded in darkness..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Shrouded could be wrong spelling but I am sorry if you think thats another kind of word what so ever.

Story:
Five kids were mountain climbing with mountain gear on MT. Silver till a violent gale came up...They were all tripping off the mountain.... they fell because of suprizeness.
They woke up,found out that they were outside their homes and went inside to eat.
The last thing they remember was a BIRD-LIKE shodow figure had made them back to the campers home. Was it trying to save them or make their lives in pain? Find out by joining this RP of course!

Profile for people.
Name: ???
Pokemon: (NO ledgendarys only baby ones)
Personality.

I will fill mine later...
Rules: NO OFFENSIVE STUFF.
Post any day.
INVITATION RP ONLY.
You will be asked to leave if you brake one of these rules...

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Akira
Pokemon: Stantler, Ninetales, Altaria, and Mudkip.
Personality: She is friendly and likes adventure. She isn't very talkative but she doesn't mind giving advise. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She is brave and always willing to make sacrifices for her friends.

Years
Name: Chris
Pokemon: Only one, and that's a cute Skitty
Personality.

Well, I'm smart, funny, and I always put other people in front of myself and I always do my best to help others. Due to a mental illness called schizophrenia, I can sometimes do odd things like seeing things and thinking people are out to get me and that I'm not what I realy am. Even though I have this small problem, I always do my best to be the best person I can be. Also, I'm obsessed with my GF so I tend to talk about her any chance I get. I'm very good at role playing, but I ain't got good grammar all the time, but I still do my best to be understandable.

Chibitysan

Exeeding To Be The Best
Years
Name: Tysan Barlow
Pokemon:Salamance, Blaziken & Swampert
Personality: Tysans personality is normal. He enjoys company and is very kind. He helps all the time when needed. He only gets mad from time to time when someone does something stupid and they knew it was stupid. Other than that Tysan is funny and a cool guy to hang out with.

The Vince Knight

Years
I don't remember Inviting you 2.... But Me and Alana may start now.
Profile for people.
Name: Vincent
Pokemon: Dragonair,Horsea,Trapinch.
Personality: He is Caring and sensitive. He rarely gets angry..

Vincent was sleeping inside on his bed having a terrible nightmare...
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Vincent woke and found it was only a dream.

Alana

Years
Akira turned over. She muttered something in her sleep in a slighty panciked voice. Suddenly she sat up looking around nervously. Her breathing slowed down as she realized it had only been a dream. Ninetales who was sleeping beside her bed placed her paws on the edge of her bed and looked at her.

"Ninetales?"

"I'm fine. It was just a bad dream." She said softly stroking Ninetales beautiful head. She sighed and got up. She pulled on her jacket and stood up. She walked into the hall of the Pokemon Center and looked around then walked quietly back into her room. SHe had just had to check. She went into the bathroom and poured herself a glass of water then sat back down on the bed rubbing her eyes.

The Vince Knight

Years
Vincent went to the the shower in his bedroom and changed to his normal clothes.
He went down to get his breakfest,Went back into his room and... Saw Dragonair on the floor sleeping.
He patted Dragonair and it did it's cry and went to sleep.
"Shh! You could of woke everybody up!" Said Vincent Whispering.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: I was told I could still sign up for this RP. ^_^;

Name: Robert
Pokemon: Raichu. (He only has raichu, but raichu is VERY strong.)
Personality: He's calm, and usually makes jokes that no one understands, and usually tries to play pranks on people whenever possible.

Alana

Years
Akira pulled on her shoes and gloves then tied her head band around her shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She patted Ninetales then went into the trainer recreation area. She got a small breakfast and gave Ninetales her food plus any left overs she had. "Come on. If we leave now we can make it to the next town by night fall."

"Ninetales." Agreed Ninetales. They both got up and left quietly so as not to disturb anyone.

Alana

Years
Akira turned. "I decided to get an early start. You can come if you want." She said with a shrug. Ninetales barked saying hello to Dragonair.

Alana

Years
"Ok." Akira smiled and Ninetales nudged Dragonair in greeting then walked and stood beside Akira who turned and started walking again. What are you doing up this early anyways?" She wondered if he had had a nighmare like her. She doubted it.

Alana

Years
Akira nodded. "Yes I was." Ninetales and Dragonair started talking quietly. "Like you I don't remember much. It's kind of blured. But it did scare me out of my wits."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I was in the trainer recreation area, scarfing down a huge breakforst comprised of all kinds of friend foods. Raichu was there, at the table with me, eating a similar breakfast. He never liked the pellets he was fed most of the time, and I couldn't blame him. Between us, we had already taken down four ommletts, hasbrowns, and seven doughnuts, and were still eating at full speed...

Alana

Years
"To the nearest town. I'm going to battle the gym leader and earn a new badge. It always keeps my mind off things to think about battling. I hope to enter the league. What about you?"

Alana

Years
"Alright." Said Akira smiling. "I already have three badges. Do you have any?" They had entered a forest now and Ninetales hid behind a tree and started playing hide and seek with Dragonair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back