• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Regigigas Research

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
How does this work? Someone told me you have to complete the research today to get it. Is that true? Because that's not going to be possible for me, in which case I've wasted my money. I thought you had to just access it today and then complete it at your leisure like all the other special research quests. Please tell me that's the case....

bobandbill

one more time
Years
You can complete it at your leisure. If you don't beat it during the 11am-7pm hours, then the quests supposedly change to get easier (not sure _when_ that happens), and you can keep working at the special research.

Despite that though I opted not to go for it. I can wait for the rare ex raid invite down the line, or for it to be released outside of ex raids, ala Mewtwo and Deoxys.

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
Oh ok, that's a relief. As for the raids, I wish they'd make Mewtwo, Deoxys and Rayquaza available as research breakthrough rewards. Some of us live in the middle of nowhere with hardly any gyms and no one else playing the game. Mewtwo is the only thing I need to complete the Kanto dex but I'm essentially excluded from getting it because of where I live.

Last edited:
Back