• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Beta 1.2 - 5-10 hrs gameplay] Pokemon Fission/Fusion Version

Which starter are you thinking about receiving?

• Furrco

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Satyripup

Votes: 79 32.1%
  • Bottlefin

Votes: 95 38.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Legendaries have finally been designed will update the first thread with new logos by later today (it is past midnight where I am). You can check out their individual designs on my deviantart page.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Updates planned for Alpha 2.0
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
I'll give everyone a progress update:

- updated most of the outdoor maps and tilesets
- updated the software/scripts to Essentials 16.2 essentials BW would work against and I've found BW interfaces
- updated the gen 6 pokes' sprites and programmed in gen 7 pokemon
- working on the new maps
- working on designs for the fakemon

It won't be until October until I can get everything the way I need to be, but this update is gonna be great!!! XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Forget alpha I think I'm ready to upgrade to beta.

Updated principal logo to show off version exclusive legendaries.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
This is the first time I've seen this page, and it seems pretty interesting, though the artwork could be a little better. BTW, hope it doesn't end up like Pokémon Uranium.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
I'm neither a sugimori artist nor a graphic artist, but the artwork end is required. *shrugs*

EDIT: I am working as fast as I can to develop 106 fakemon + 20 new megas + select alola pokes, and quite frankly there hasn't been enough time to develop each poke fully in the three months that this project has been active. Having help on both spriting and designing would be excellent, actually. I want this game to be sucessful, yes, but being shut down would not be ideal.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Yeah. The beta should be released this week. I'm thinking Tuesday.

Progress for Beta:
Mapping: 100%
Eventing:75% ~Radioactive tiles need to be implemented,and certain maps need eventing, can be done in an evening. ^.^
Scripting:95% ~finishing the basic Geiger Rotom functionality.
Pokemon Programming: 753/763
Sprites: (trainer+pokemon):100% (they might be recolors of old pokes but they work for now)
Fusion/Fission conversion:0% (will do when I am done with the rest should take about an hour or so to edit the encounters, trainers, certain events, and trades)

I have animated battler sprites. This game is going to be about 1.1 to 1.2 gigs, but it is oh so worth it. I can gut the animated battlers but we'll see!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Woooo!!!! Beta 0.1 is up and running!

Here are the changes I made since the last version.

Improvements/Changes from Alpha 1.1:
1)Expanded the early game to help your battle against Tireo
2)Added in the second underground boss, Maia, seveal towns and routes, the introduction of Team Proton/Electron (version dependent) and Neutron
2)Completely put in a new tileset+got rid of FRLG character sprites (COMPLETE GRAPHICAL OVERHAUL)
3)Implemented the EBS with ANIMATED BATTLING SPRITES
4)~20,30 new fakemon, + 1 new mega evolution (Battle Maia to find out) + 7 gen 7 pokemon (Rockruff, Lycanwolf, Grubbin (and its evos), Mudbray, and Mudsdale)
5)2 evil teams to face, one of which is version-dependent! Team Electron stars in Fission and Team Proton in Fusion!
6)Added in a bunch ton of moves: several Radioactive type moves, 1 Fairy type move for Stayripup's evolution (Glittering Strike --- it is a fast +1 priority, physical, Fairy-type move with a base power of 40). To balance out the typing, I gave Furrco's evolutions Accelerock and Bottlefin's evolution Vacuum Wave!
8)Tweaked the base stats and movesets of Fakemon. The Fakemon should be able to learn the TMs you can find in Westorn.
9)Tweaked encounters across the board. For instance no wild pokemon can be caught in the Meadow Town Underground Gate and Deedee/Fletchling can be found in the Olympian forest. Tweaked a bunch of events to be more efficient.
10)Completely overhauled the soundtrack
11)Completely overhauled the title screen
12)There are now pokemon followers!!! Talk to the breeder on Route W01 to let your first poke out! :D
13)Removed certain events in the beginning because it caused my game to lag and eventually crash, so you'll do some exploring before you meet Tireo.
14)Tweaked the graduation scene
15)Updated my version of essentials to V16.2! That means you will be able to heal your pokemon!
16) I do have the coding for radioactive tiles implemented in the game. I am currently working on them + Rotom Geiger. (He is programmed, BTW) Just have to wait for the next Belmont Town+spot one release! You have the chance to catch another radioactive type fakemon before you fight Maia!
17)Added in several items relating to radiation; right not they're a bit useless but with the following Radiation update, you'll probably grow dependent on them.
18)New type Chart is in.

Here is the download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t594zx395033d/Fission_and_Fusion_Versions

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
If your looking for help, I can help with scripting/programming. I'm also pretty good at picking things up, so I could do other stuff, if you showed me how.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Hi all I guess it is time for a 2 week update.

MAJOR CHANGES ARE PLANNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, Beta 0.2 (the ones listed are implemented....or being implemented)
Here are some that I can reveal now:
1) You will be able to obtain a starter with the entry test.
2) I deleted about 400 pre-existing pokemon, leaving only those in the westorn pokedex. It will be a while before the post game is available.
3) SO MUCH MORE CONTENT! XD And REAL sprites for all fakemon, and re-scaled all of the sprites to make them look pretty in EBS!!!
4) 100% radioactivity features, idex, and Rotom Geiger interface

Because I changed the national pokedex, the sprites will not load correctly and you will have to start a new game. This should be the last time I will ever do this to a player.

Granted, screw that bidoof when you can get a starter! (However you must pass 7/10 questions on that test correctly to receive one!)

Happy belated Halloween. It will be a while before the next release happens. This time around I'm more concerned about quality, rather than getting it quickly done with chit tons of glitches.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
marin and erik gave me permission to bump

Hi all! Back after a long Hiatus! I can guarantee a beta 1.0 release in early 2019. according to my reddit, r/PokemonFissionFusion here are all the changes you should expect:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Pokemon Fission and Fusion welcomes Cubex to the team for spriting!

We're working on a bit more than the first half of fakemon sprites! The Westorn Pokedex is coming alive! We'll try and get as many fakemon sprites out as possible, but even with a dedicated spriter that's quite a jump!

I have also started a Wiki page; it's pretty bare bones but will be slowly filled out over the coming weeks! Catch us at https://pokemon-fission-and-fusion.fandom.com/wiki/Pokemon_Fission_and_Fusion_Versions_Wiki

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
We have over 70 Fakemon Sketches done.
Follow us on DeiantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/pkmnfissionfusion?rnrd=268502

dcwhcmj-e4fdbc3b-ae39-4962-a6c1-c446610a6d09.png

Some of Westorn's Radioactive type pokemon. Is that a new Eeveelutions?

Back