• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
can someone help me with some sprites? i have the sprite sheet but i am having some problems trying to get some blank sprite from it.

the only blank sprite it shows is of the sprite looking to the right.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
can someone help me with some sprites? i have the sprite sheet but i am having some problems trying to get some blank sprite from it.

the only blank sprite it shows is of the sprite looking to the right.

PM Me what you're talking about, because I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but I think I can help you.

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
I'm looking for HGSS in-battle Elite Four sprites and the overworlds.

And the DPPt in-battle Elite Four sprites

Also, Steven's in-battle sprite from Ruby/Sapphire.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I'm looking for HGSS in-battle Elite Four sprites and the overworlds.

And the DPPt in-battle Elite Four sprites

Also, Steven's in-battle sprite from Ruby/Sapphire.

Steven's in-game battle sprite is already inserted in Pokémon Essentials as trainer029.

However, I have what you requested. I just haven't formatted them to work in Essentials, I'm far too lazy for that.

Spoiler:

DarkShadow21

Master of dark fire!!
Years
Need Help with design of water-type starter for my game

I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not. I have a main idea of what it's going to based off of but just can't figure out how to make them look like. The evolutions will be based off of a Japanese Red-crowned crane stages and the stages of someone doing karate or jujitsu. The third evolution will be based off of a sensei and have a raised crown like most crowned cranes.

Here are some pictures of a Red-Crowned Crane Chick

Some pictures of a Red-Crowned Juvenile

Some Pictures of an adult Red-Crowned Crane

And finally a picture of what i mean by a raised crown on a crane

Help would really be appreciated and credit will be given to the designs. Thank you in advance.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
You can use Photoshop for that. If you need more help, I'd be willing to help you out.

Does someone have all animated front and back sprites of the Pokémon in Black and White? Thank you in advance.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/

There's a site that has all of the animated sprites from Black/White. They've got the shiny and
back sprites from generations one through five.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Need Overworld and Battle Trainer Sprites

I don't want to go much further into my game: Pokemon Darkest Shadows/Brightest Light until I can get some of these sprites. Can someone make some of these for me? Credit will be given and if you PM me you will get a custom trainer in the game.

Heroes both boy and girl: Anything welcome

Rival: Teenage Boy with red hair

Secret Agent: Simple grunt of the bad guy team, possibly with shades

Secret Agent Boss: Shades and either white or black suit. Cool hair

Gym Leaders:
-Girl around 20 uses flying types
-Boy 20-30 red hair or black hood
-Boy 30-40 miner outfit
-Boy 50-60 indian chief (crazy looking)
-Girl late teens, bikini
-Girl any age uses ground and ghost types, tomboy
-Boy or Girl any age, uses ice type
-Boy around 40, uses dragon type

Elite 4:
-Dark type boy
-Electric type girl
-Bug type girl
-Steel type boy

Champion: Boy any age. Really cool look

Professor Oak: Looking slightly older if possible

If anyone wants to take over
this entire job and join my team
i would love it

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Need tile set from black/white

I would love to use the black/white tile set in my new game or any other custom tile set. I am user RMXP with Pokemon Essentials. If anyone has a cool tile set I can use Please PM me or post. Same with Black/White

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Does anyone have, or know where to get the battle attack sounds from GEN. 4 - GEN. 5 games in .wav format? I've done alot of attack animations, but I just can't have them %100 complete without their sounds.

DarkShadow21

Master of dark fire!!
Years
Does anyone have, or know where to get the battle attack sounds from GEN. 4 - GEN. 5 games in .wav format? I've done alot of attack animations, but I just can't have them %100 complete without their sounds.

pm me a list of which attacks you need sounds for and i might be able to rip them. i have a good up-to-date emulator

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I swear...People keep asking for sprite requests. Go to the Pixel Art forum section T__T

Okay, now I have a real request xP

Can anybody please tell me what a good program to make midis in is? I wish to make some midis resembling the music from the Orange Islands, and then remix it in FL Studio with an 8-bit soundfont.

Thanks a ton,
Pia Carrot

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
I swear...People keep asking for sprite requests. Go to the Pixel Art forum section T__T

Okay, now I have a real request xP

Can anybody please tell me what a good program to make midis in is? I wish to make some midis resembling the music from the Orange Islands, and then remix it in FL Studio with an 8-bit soundfont.

Thanks a ton,
Pia Carrot

I've used Anvil Studio (well, a teammate has) for creating MIDIS, and it's been pretty useful.

Back