• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Are you on beta 2.5?

This part is a little tricky puzzle, you have to run around that spot for a bit... that's my hint! That "hmm" script checks your stepcount... haha! Don't go too far from within the boundaries or else your stepcount resets.

You have to build enough energy for the hidden switch to activate!

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I'm on beta 2.5.

At this point I just need to know whether or not that part's essential to the main game because I seriously can't figure it out lol; even more so if wild pokes in the chamber reset the stepcount & that repel only lasts a few steps.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Thanks for your reply!

Yes I'm on beta 2.5.

At this point I just need to know whether or not that part's essential to the main game because I seriously can't figure it out lol; even more so if wild pokes in the chamber reset the stepcount & that repel only lasts a few steps.
Wild Pokemon does not reset stepcount. Just run around that hidden switch and keep checking it until something cool happens!
And this part is very important to the story!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Did you collect the four shards and placed them in the Ignite Temple? It unlocks a hidden chamber on Route 55 when you do!
Also, did you heal the lady's poisoned mind in Aqualight City? It was hinted by the "mysterious trainer training in Seijo" while going through Taejo Underpass for the first time.

thx u for the info
i already collect al the four shard and place it in ignite temple , i check route 55 but there no sign there a new cave :( ( is this because i didn't do poisoned lady even )
i see the text that tell you to heal the lady , but idk that lady is in the aqualight city , i already chekc every house that i can access but no clue where the lady are , well i see there old lady in the city ( i kinda suggest it's her) but it need surf to do reach her

and btw the game is marvelous :D i love the adventure feel and seijo region is really huge place :O is like there so many mystery there

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
are there certain events coming up in the game that could mess up my game if i miss them?

and by what time should i have collected all 4 shards :0 i have two of them.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
thx u for the info
i already collect al the four shard and place it in ignite temple , i check route 55 but there no sign there a new cave :( ( is this because i didn't do poisoned lady even )
i see the text that tell you to heal the lady , but idk that lady is in the aqualight city , i already chekc every house that i can access but no clue where the lady are , well i see there old lady in the city ( i kinda suggest it's her) but it need surf to do reach her

and btw the game is marvelous :D i love the adventure feel and seijo region is really huge place :O is like there so many mystery there
There is a place on Route 55 with "mysterious writing" on it.
-----

-----
In order to heal the poisoned lady, you need the Blue Flute which is located on Route 55.
The poisoned lady can be found here:
-----

-----
However, on your second trip back to Aqualight City, a major event takes place...
are there certain events coming up in the game that could mess up my game if i miss them?

and by what time should i have collected all 4 shards :0 i have two of them.
The way I scripted the events and whatnot accommodates less linearity. You can do events in which way they come at you first!

The case with the shards: They are scattered throughout the early portion of the region. They hold importance to the Ignite Temple (used to belong to the Seview Temple). When you find all of them, they unlock a chamber on Route 55.
also, how do i update to beta 2.5? im on 2.4 and when i tried to patch the file it says failed! input checksum is invalid
The same rom was used for 2.5. Are you sure you're using the same rom you had before?

Last edited:

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
another question, will the pokemon league have very high levels? i just caught this deino, knowing it evolves at 63, id like to show it off alot through the game

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
this game has me lost .-. im in aqualight city and ive looked EVERYWHERE but i have no idea what to do
I just showed you pictures of where to go in Aqualight City.
Send me a picture of exactly where you are and I will tell you exactly what to do.
How many badges do you have?
Did you find the Blue Flute?
How many shards do you have?
Are there cops in Aqualight City?
What HMs do you have?

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
I just showed you pictures of where to go in Aqualight City.
Send me a picture of exactly where you are and I will tell you exactly what to do.
How many badges do you have?
Did you find the Blue Flute?
How many shards do you have?
Are there cops in Aqualight City?
What HMs do you have?

2 bades
no
i have the green, blue, and yellow shards.
no cops
i have cut and radiance hm's

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
2 bades
no
i have the green, blue, and yellow shards.
no cops
i have cut and radiance hm's
Ah, in your first run through with Aqualight City, it is only important for HM Radiance.
It was hinted that you need to travel through Taejo Underpass since it's dark. That's why you need the HM.
Use the Taejo Underpass to travel to Route 55.

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
Ah, in your first run through with Aqualight City, it is only important for HM Radiance.
It was hinted that you need to travel through Taejo Underpass since it's dark. That's why you need the HM.
Use the Taejo Underpass to travel to Route 55.

ive been in route 55, i beat all the trainers, i dont have rock smash to get to that aide and those wierd dudes at the beach have nothing to say.. but im here again now so what do i do?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
ive been in route 55, i beat all the trainers, i dont have rock smash to get to that aide and those wierd dudes at the beach have nothing to say.. but im here again now so what do i do?
Did you battle the "weird" people? What do you mean by nothing to say...
like a blank text or something, be specific.
Also, depending on the circumstances, Professor Oak appears after you battle them.
Right in front of Route 55's Underpass entrance.

This is where Oak appears.
-----

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
Did you battle the "weird" people? What do you mean by nothing to say...
like a blank text or something, be specific.
Also, depending on the circumstances, Professor Oak appears after you battle them.
Right in front of Route 55's Underpass entrance.

This is where Oak appears.
-----

they're all saying different things but they're still telling me to leave. i never battled them and prof oak never appeared

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
This game is going to require lots of attention to subliminal hints by the NPC!
----------
Anyways, here's a little update to the textboxes.
-----

-----

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
There is a place on Route 55 with "mysterious writing" on it.
-----

-----

ooh idk that i thought the hole will appear somewhere when i put the shard :D

In order to heal the poisoned lady, you need the Blue Flute which is located on Route 55.
The poisoned lady can be found here:
-----

-----
However, on your second trip back to Aqualight City, a major event takes place...

ooh that the poison lady event :o idk that , btw i already did that :D thx for the info
i think for the next play i should read carefully the text :D

The same rom was used for 2.5. Are you sure you're using the same rom you had before?
i got same problem with him
when i tried to patch my 2.3 rom with 2.5 it said it failed

Back