• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hey Sergio, i can translate the game, i'm pretty fluent in spanish and i guarantee i can help a lot, just send me a pm with it, since the last place you told me to download it was down....I would appreciate it! Thanks. Oh and i check the site everyday, so you don't have to worry about me not answering you!

heavenschoas1992

Itachi Uchiha(The Real Chaos)
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2006
when was the last update on this game,when will be the next & =how do you get into onix cave?

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2006
Hey Sergio,

I can definitely translate it for you if you give me the script. I'd be happy to do so!

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2007
Can someone please help me? I have the game patch and a U.s. Ruby Rom, I have tried everything including patching and still can't play the game! Can someone tell me what to do, our I might not have the right ruby rom so could I have one? Please anybody! Thank You!!

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2007
Does it work for you with a spanish rom? On the front it says the base is a Pokemon ruby (E)...?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2006
The game dosen't work for me either. When I patch the english ruby version and try to run it, it stays black and makes weird sounds. Is it the emulator i'm using.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2007
That's what happens to me. No, I don't think it's the emulater. Someone please help us!!

Years
Use a Pok?mon Ruby (U) Rom and the newest version of VisualBoy Advance. That should solve your problems. I played the beta with all these and it worked fine.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2007
OHHHH A Ruby (U) Rom!! I was using a Ruby (E) Rom Thanks!! *Looks for site with that rom*

pokioh243

MHUhaha im just..hungry
Years
Ehmm.....i really hate 2 say this...but i can't find the first gym...
Could someone please teel me where it is??!!
Thanx in advance!

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 4, 2010
this is an awsome hack 1 of the best ever made WIKID... i wish it was english... :( lol

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
pokioh243 said:
Ehmm.....i really hate 2 say this...but i can't find the first gym...
Could someone please teel me where it is??!!
Thanx in advance!
I taked an image for you could see where it is:
pokemonruby8hr.png

you have to go through this palms (cut isnt needed)

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2007
how can i get to the first gym? is it after the vileplume? I love ur game! it's full of puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back