• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking for the following eggs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

conesorcups

Elite 4 Trainee
Years
exeggcute
qwilfish
poliwag
spheal
smoochum
rhydon
cleffa
swablu
vulpix (received)
gible (received)
natu
hoppip (received)
dratini (received)
gligar (received)
azurill
beldum (received)
baltoy
shelgon
pichu
chikorita

If anyone has them for trade, post here please :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
I have

poliwag
smoochum
swablu
vulpix
gible
hoppip
gligar
beldum
chikorita

What are you offering?

Last edited:

beca

◔_____◔
Years
I can trade with you right now if you like xD my friend code is 2236 0223 2812. Just catch a L2 rattata or something :P let me know when you're all ready.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
I have a cherubi, beautifly, lumineon and ralts. Is that ok?

oh really? Thanks so much :) When do u want to trade?

Yeah that's fine, give me about 2 minutes though I need to breed a Vulpix.

Also the Hopip is UT caught at Lvl 6, is that fine?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
thats fine, i'll just breed it again so I can get my name on a new fresh one :) i'll pm u my fc batmon, and tell me when ur ready :)

Ok, I have the Vulpix, Gligar, Hopip, Beldum, and Gible. Just tell me when your ready to trade :)

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
Years
I can actually breed you all of the ones your missing (with the possible exception of Baltoy..and even then it wouldn't be that long until i got one from my friend)

The only problem is that the only thing I need for my pokedex are the Legendary Golems (Registeel, Regirock, Regice) and it doesn't seem far to trade three lengends for a whole bunch of eggs. idk, cmt and lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back