• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Season 3 ending spoiler.

Spoiler:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Most of season one and all of season two in four days! That's, like, a new record or something!!!! At this rate, I'll be all caught up by the time season 4 comes around!!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

AKRTweet.png

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
OH NO SHE'S NOT!!! NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!! Rainbow Dash without wings is like cupcakes without icing, Ying without Yang... It's bad enough that they just messed up the Mane 6 by making Twilight an alicorn, so if it isn't just one or two episodes, I have a piece of my mind with the director's name on it...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OH NO SHE'S NOT!!! NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!! Rainbow Dash without wings is like cupcakes without icing, Ying without Yang... It's bad enough that they just messed up the Mane 6 by making Twilight an alicorn, so if it isn't just one or two episodes, I have a piece of my mind with the director's name on it...

If you watched the first episode of season 2, Rainbow Dash *was* an earth pony at some point (more so 40% of the episode). So I'm not surprised about this. lol

is it February 16th yet? XD

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Yes, however, they were ALL changed into Earth Ponies via Discord. And, like I mentioned, it wasn't permanent. Only 40% of one episode. I just wonder how they're going to justify it this time.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
@Leaf Storm: Yeah. I want to know--is it February 16th yet? T_T

Oh yeah. Seeing as season four has been confirmed to have 26 episodes... I'm happy to see that it's at 26 again. It's awesome! More ponies~.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
New episode tomorrow guys! I am unaware of the title since i haven't checked the guide. So Im in for a surprise. XD

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
This episode should've aired last week in honor of the Super Bowl:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll write a full review tomorrow since i am on my phone. lol. but all i can say about it in just a few words is that Princess Cadance is now my favorite princess <3

also looking at that image, i actually thought the episode would focus on Rainbow Dash & her dad.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Just finished watching Games Ponies Play on Youtube. Pretty neat episode imo, and I loved Princess Cadance's hair in the end, gotta give Rarity a hand for that one XD

Can't wait for your review too, Leaf Storm!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: oh, apple jack and rainbow dash are my favorites, but i'm gonna choose apple jack ;D
Additional Information: now, what got me to mlp? a friend of mine, midnightshine, who probably is in this club and my cousin told me to give mlp a try, and after watching the first episodes i started to like mlp and apple jack? well i thought he was a male at first and rainbow dash too but i realized they're females but whatever, moving on, i love apple jack because she's cool, i like her personality and i love how she talks!

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: oh, apple jack and rainbow dash are my favorites, but i'm gonna choose apple jack ;D
Additional Information: now, what got me to mlp? a friend of mine, midnightshine, who probably is in this club and my cousin told me to give mlp a try, and after watching the first episodes i started to like mlp and apple jack? well i thought he was a male at first and rainbow dash too but i realized they're females but whatever, moving on, i love apple jack because she's cool, i like her personality and i love how she talks!

Yay! NEW BRONY IN TOWN! Hai~

Of course, Mid, the brony and pegasister maker is sure strong in terms of making anybody a brony or a pegasister! WELCOME!

So... Still lagging on watching MLP.. Still in S2 Ep 19 andplanning to watch later or tomorrow... :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, Red! <3 Will update the list real quick~

SO

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
A wild quilzel appeared. The wild quilzel used post:
also looking at that image, i actually thought the episode would focus on Rainbow Dash & her dad.
Now that would be an awesome episode, and that is coming from someone who is not a huge Rainbow Dash fan.

The wild quilzel fled from battle.
(I'm bored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back