• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2012
In pokemon ash gray for visual boy advance I accidentally went to the under water area (to find nurse joy) and broke my raft before I got the New Island invite. Is there a cheat or a way that I can get a new raft to leave the area and get the new island invite?

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
In pokemon ash gray for visual boy advance I accidentally went to the under water area (to find nurse joy) and broke my raft before I got the New Island invite. Is there a cheat or a way that I can get a new raft to leave the area and get the new island invite?

You could try YAPE and make a Caterpie's held item Raft, then Advance Map it to where you are. Then just catch it and take the Raft. You can then just remove the grass you'd have planted and it'll be like it never happened :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@ROBO-BOY: Eh... what? o.O Now that's something new...

For everyone. You don't need Raft anymore. There's a teleporting system or whatever it's called that can transport you to other PC, that's how you get outta there.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
You could try YAPE and make a Caterpie's held item Raft, then Advance Map it to where you are. Then just catch it and take the Raft. You can then just remove the grass you'd have planted and it'll be like it never happened :D

Can you explain to me how you do that with Advance Map, sounds interesting and could be very useful?

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
I got all the badges and when I go to the league, there is a guard telling that the event hasn't started yet and that I should come back later.
I don't know what I missed :/

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I downloaded 3.6.1 beta version and when I go to second gym for battle the seal comes and all things happen normally but when i go to misty it says "Pikachu doesn't want to battle Misty. It seems to consider her a friend. Better take it out of battle." And then these options appear
Withdraw pokemon
Deposit pokemon
Move pokemon
Move items
See ya!
After this I'm stuck and can't not move.
If i select 'see ya' whole process would repeat.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
Thanks Ash493, sorry for giving trouble but I have another question. I traded butterfree for ratc8 but after beating team rocket I went to ship capt. directly and ship drowned. I've found back my pokeballs after gyrados event. Is there any way to get butterfree back? I want to complete butterfree mating event.

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Thanks Ash493, sorry for giving trouble but I have another question. I traded butterfree for ratc8 but after beating team rocket I went to ship capt. directly and ship drowned. I've found back my pokeballs after gyrados event. Is there any way to get butterfree back? I want to complete butterfree mating event.

You can't, now. You can only trade it back on the ship after the sink, so, you can't, unless you catch another Caterpie or something.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2012
Hey guys, I've started playing this hack a couple of days ago and so far I have to say this is amazing.
Of course, I've found a couple of bugs here and there, mostly graphical ones, but since this is still a beta it's completely normal to find bugs.

What makes me love this hack is both the detail of the new areas added, and most of all, the detail of the events.
The Sprites showing up when you're about to fight, like the Gyarados, Tentacruel and Aerodactyl fights, just to name a few, make this so much more awesome.

I'm eagerly awaiting the final release of this hack, hopefully there'll be a new beta version by the time I finish this one.

I have a question, so if anyone could give me an hand answering it, it would be very appreciated.

First, I'm currently doing A Chansey Operation event, I've entered the Hospital and Doctor Proctor took care of my Pikachu and is now telling me to leave the Hospital.
Is this the whole event or am I doing something wrong? I mean, in the anime the telephone should start ringing which would lead to the continuation of this episode, but there's nothing happening in my game.

Now to Metapod, I have a suggestion for the Here Comes the Squirtle Squad, in this event, when you enter the cave, maybe you should add the option to let Charmander come out and lead the way.
Even if you're not able to make Charmander follow the character through the cave, for the same reason Pikachu can't follow, at least a dialogue option asking if you want to let Charmander light the path would be enough.

One more thing, will this hack incorporate the Johto region as well?
I've read somewhere in this post that, this hack will only go up to the Orange Islands because it's supposed to recreate only the original series of the anime.
But the Original series spawns those 3 regions, Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.
I know that it may be to early to think of going any further than the Orange Islands since this region isn't even finished and released yet, I was just wondering if there's any information about the Johto region.

Metapod, keep up the awesome work and I'll be awaiting the next beta version.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I got all the badges and when I go to the league, there is a guard telling that the event hasn't started yet and that I should come back later.
I don't know what I missed :/

in this chapter you must do the event with mewtwo like the first movie

Hey guys, I've started playing this hack a couple of days ago and so far I have to say this is amazing.
Of course, I've found a couple of bugs here and there, mostly graphical ones, but since this is still a beta it's completely normal to find bugs.

What makes me love this hack is both the detail of the new areas added, and most of all, the detail of the events.
The Sprites showing up when you're about to fight, like the Gyarados, Tentacruel and Aerodactyl fights, just to name a few, make this so much more awesome.

I'm eagerly awaiting the final release of this hack, hopefully there'll be a new beta version by the time I finish this one.

I have a question, so if anyone could give me an hand answering it, it would be very appreciated.

First, I'm currently doing A Chansey Operation event, I've entered the Hospital and Doctor Proctor took care of my Pikachu and is now telling me to leave the Hospital.
Is this the whole event or am I doing something wrong? I mean, in the anime the telephone should start ringing which would lead to the continuation of this episode, but there's nothing happening in my game.

Now to Metapod, I have a suggestion for the Here Comes the Squirtle Squad, in this event, when you enter the cave, maybe you should add the option to let Charmander come out and lead the way.
Even if you're not able to make Charmander follow the character through the cave, for the same reason Pikachu can't follow, at least a dialogue option asking if you want to let Charmander light the path would be enough.

One more thing, will this hack incorporate the Johto region as well?
I've read somewhere in this post that, this hack will only go up to the Orange Islands because it's supposed to recreate only the original series of the anime.
But the Original series spawns those 3 regions, Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.
I know that it may be to early to think of going any further than the Orange Islands since this region isn't even finished and released yet, I was just wondering if there's any information about the Johto region.

Metapod, keep up the awesome work and I'll be awaiting the next beta version.

in the cave with squirtle you must go and buy a super potion and give it to pikachu also for the charmander its not bad idea but the cave is very small and you will find very easy the exit for the mart to buy the super potion

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2012
in this chapter you must do the event with mewtwo like the first movie

in the cave with squirtle you must go and buy a super potion and give it to pikachu also for the charmander its not bad idea but the cave is very small and you will find very easy the exit for the mart to buy the super potion

Yea I know that, I've finished that event a long ago, my suggestion was only about letting Charmander come out to light up the way, or in case that's not possible, have a message show up asking if you would like to let him light up the way.
I never said it was hard to find the exit, my suggestion was only so it would be a bit more similar to the anime.

I'm currently at Who Gets to Keep Togepi? and I have two more suggestions for you Metapod:

At Who Gets to Keep Togepi?, instead of having a PC/Video Telephone in the middle of nowhere, having a PokeCenter instead would be nice, first because in the anime they call Professor Oak from a PokeCenter, to make it more anime like we could even get a message from Nurse Joy saying someone has left a message, and second, because the last PokeCenter we found was in Sunny Town and that's a long way from where we are.
Although, we have the Computer at the Circus and the Nurse Joy at Dark City as alternatives, that's still a very long way from where we are at that point.

At So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd, instead of having Keith wait for you at the forest entrance to return the Pokeballs, we should come outsideand find an Officer Jenny first, only afterwards we would go back inside the forest and face Keith, to make it even more anime like, a Psyduck could come out of the forest and lead us to him.

Anyways this suggestions ultimately wouldn't bring anything new besides making the hack look a little more like the anime, so it definitively shouldn't be a priority if you decide to look into them.

PS: Still looking to know if the event at the hospital finished after Doctor Proctor looks into Pikachu or if there's anything I'm missing.

Back