• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I just dont like water, lol, it's tasteless and boring, yeah Soda is addictive and I really do try to limit it so I will often drink Iced tea in place of plain water, Iced tea is really great. I get it usweetened though and add a packet of sweetener and some lemon, delicious. Dont make me give up my soda though, I dont drink much but I like it, I actually like Mountain Dew a lot.

Years
I lost like about 5-10 lbs just from quitting the soda alone. And to be honest, after I quit, it was hard (tasted so good and so addicting haha,) but after a little while I was feeling a lot more refreshed. :3 Totally worth it.
My friends keep trying to quit drinking soda and they never last more than 3 days before they fall off the wagon. I'm glad I quit soda a while ago.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
So,the light went out for a few mins when i felt a hand slapping me! it was a light slap but i'm irritated!!!! *narrow eyes* someone is going to regret this!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My friends keep trying to quit drinking soda and they never last more than 3 days before they fall off the wagon. I'm glad I quit soda a while ago.
You're braver than I ever will be. Don't think I'll ever be able to give it up. It's like my crack!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Funny, I just bought myself a bottle of mountain dew. I'll be drinking it so I can stay awake during my 3 1/2 hour history class.

To remain on topic (kinda), I adore soda...but I'm more of an Iced Tea fan rather than other drinks. I can't get enough of it, it's an addiction sorta. xD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I actually got myself off pop now. The best way to do it is:

a) don't bring money to school so you can't be tempted to buy pop
b) don't buy it for groceries

Naturally you get used to it by cutting out its availability and drink something else. I got into green tea instead with some orange/apple juice on the side. No visible weight loss but the weight incline stopped lol.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Oh, god, I don't drink any soda, my adventures into the realm of iced tea are limited (I LOVE IT BUT I ALWAYS FORGET TO GET SOME) tea and my desire for alcohol is zilch. Am I a fun person or what?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Age 24, and haven't had alcohol at all XD; never stepped into a club or bar yet... guess I live a super boring life?

Iced tea is my guilty pleasure though <3 Love it to death!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

It is funny seeing all you guys saying 'soda'! Down under we call it soft drink! Anyway, i'm not hooked on any drink, I thank my parents for not letting me have to much of it.

Years
It is funny seeing all you guys saying 'soda'! Down under we call it soft drink! Anyway, i'm not hooked on any drink, I thank my parents for not letting me have to much of it.

It is soft/fizzy drink in the land of Tea! :3
Speaking of which, I must be the only British guy to not drink tea or coffee! O_o​

Years
Haha, that sounds about right. Some of the stories I read make me laugh.

"Eating apples increases the risk of dying early."
ifyoueat100aday

Obviously, I just made that up, but they take everyday foods and say if you eat a lot of this, it will be bad for you... no duh!​

Years
I drunk tea for the longest time, then I discovered coffee and I might be hooked. With tea I could go without having a tea for ages, I need to have a cup of coffee everyday lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back