• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Library- Pokemon Manga Fanclub!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Well arent I just a good host? Sorry about the wait, the club is now up again! QwQ;;

Hey! How's everyone? Been too long since I've posted here!

I recently started reading the GSC Arc and am slowly getting into it, I started then skipped ahead to the Heracross chapter then got interested in Crystal's story so I really need to go back and start again. Or I might leave it for now and read Yellow's story cuz that's been intriguing me for a while!
I started with Yellow and wanted to read ahead for ALL of the stories, I feel ya. :3 I barely managed to read them all in order though, some of the stories its worth it to read in order(like Emerald...) so good luck! :')

Username:AnbuBorutoUchiha
Favorite Pokemon Manga: Pokemon Reburst
Favorite Manga Character:N, he's Character has such a backstory brings tears to your eyes
I agree for any canon of N. :') Hello!

I'd love to join, I love the mangas <333 My current goal is to read all of the manga up to 4th gen related mangas by the end of the year though I'm caught up on Adventures's Viz translation to BW trying to catch up quickly :P
Username: Itcheeee, can call me Itch for short :)

Favorite manga(s): Bacause of seeing the playable characters Pokespe is always going to be my favorite, but I love the Battle Frontier manga aswell. For being a one shot, it was nice to see more of Brendan. I actually studied Japanese just to read this (and my love of the language, which at the time I could speak a bit but read...hardly at all XD )

Favorite characters: Leaf(green/blue you get the point xD), Kris and Sapphire from Pokespe(can't choose just one sorry!), and Brendan from Battle Fronteir, if that wasn't obvious from what I said above :P
I might have to read Battle Frontier, it sounds familiar, and seeing more of the Hoenn children is always good for you. v_v Thats amazing, to learn a language for a story too! :3 Welcome Itch!

New Topic: Which manga's art style(s) appeal to you most?
Basically, what looks the best? ^^

I personally love the old(MATO's) chibi-like art style in PokeSpe, as well as DPA's cute funky style.~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I definitely like the chibi style the most. Especially how the pokémon were depicted. They looked more creature-like and organic, and less anime-like...

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
[/QUOTE]
I might have to read Battle Frontier, it sounds familiar, and seeing more of the Hoenn children is always good for you. v_v Thats amazing, to learn a language for a story too! :3 Welcome Itch!

Basically, what looks the best? ^^

I personally love the old(MATO's) chibi-like art style in PokeSpe, as well as DPA's cute funky style.~[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :D Well that manga alone was the final push, but I've always wanted to learn Japanese. ^_^ I really do reccomend that manga, even looking through it without understanding it, you'll get the drift, and there are some cute moments. And the art is super nice :)

As for the new topic: Pokespe's regular style is my favorite, actually :D I've gotten so used to it over time, most other Poke mangas seem weird afterwards xD But I do love the battle frontier manga's art a lot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Did anybody catch up completely with the XY and ORAS manga?

Pokespe fan Topaz

Topaz Birch
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
I like adventures, and my favorite characters are, Ruby and Sapphire. My favorite book is ORAS bk 5

Back