• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC- "Who is Who?" Trivia game

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Just who is who in PC? How well do you know other fellow PC members?

Everytime i'll ask a question that contains quotes that a PC member likes to say, or a few descriptions about a PC member. Try to guess out who this member is.

If you realized that the answer is "you", restrain yourself from answering. I'll check this often to refresh the questions asap.

Let's go to a test run! Let's start with a "give-away" points... if you don't know this one... then start coming to Other Chat more often... (questions won't be so simple later on...)

Question #1: Which PC members love to say the following quote? (1 pt)
"Boo Ya!"

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
like what i said... a give-away point ^_^. What's a better way to understand how to play a game but easy questions?

RocketShadow- 1

Question #2- Who is the original creator of the game "The One Above" (1 pt... another easy one)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
it is 22sa *clap clap clap*. He's the first one to start the idea in old PC. When PC restarted, Keitaro revived it here.

Arcanine - 1
RocketShadow- 2
LiquidThunder- 1

Question #3- who does this imaginery description fit best? (1 pt)
"Being fashionable and intelligent, I'm a popular guy in school."

Note: starting from now, if there's 2 incorrect answer, that question's point worth will automatically double itself.

Points are rewarded to LiquidThunder and Rocketshadow as well because of my fault. I checked as far as the history of PC can go back to and it was 22sa who started The One Above... but oh well. Let's continue!

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
frostweaver said:
it is 22sa *clap clap clap*. He's the first one to start the idea in old PC. When PC restarted, Keitaro revived it here.

Arcanine - 1
RocketShadow- 2
LiquidThunder- 1

Note: starting from now, if there's 2 incorrect answer, that question's point worth will automatically double itself.

Points are rewarded to LiquidThunder and Rocketshadow as well because of my fault.
Nope Keitaro started it on the old PC not 22sa.

Years
frostweaver said:

Arcanine - 1
RocketShadow- 2
LiquidThunder- 1

Points are rewarded to LiquidThunder and Rocketshadow as well because of my fault.
Dizzy for sure, if I'm wrong u must have something wrong with u (j/k).
Edit: Too late...oh well.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Liquidthunder is the fastest one so the point goes to him

Arcanine - 1
RocketShadow- 2
LiquidThunder- 2

Question #5- "I am the writer of Jhoto Encounters" Who is "I"? (1 pt)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
frostweaver said:
Liquidthunder is the fastest one so the point goes to him

Arcanine - 1
RocketShadow- 2
LiquidThunder- 2

Question #5- "I am the writer of Jhoto Encounters" Who is "I"? (1 pt)
LiquidThunder Cheated... he had Syrus as the answer first... come on... just give it to latiosspudd.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Correct again!

Arcanine - 1
RocketShadow- 3
LiquidThunder- 2
Latiosspud- 1

Question #6- "The poison master of EgL is me" (1 pt)

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Arcanine - 1
RocketShadow- 3
LiquidThunder- 2
Latiosspud- 1
Haruka-1

Question #7- My interest/hobbies: "Pokemon, Computers, Math, you know, geek stuff" (2 pts)

Back