Age 31
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
3,840 posts
15.6 Years
I joked in the Discord that I wasn't gonna post again 😂

Luckily we didn't get a tornado in town. Did get heavy rain and some brief hail though. It could've been a lot worse!
xDD I'm glad everything is okay. I'd be losing my mind while having the TV, laptop and phone on tracking the storm to see if I'm gonna die...lol.
VPP: Ludicolo @ 3,850 | Futro Region

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 9 Minutes Ago
7,881 posts
8.1 Years
Good luck to anyone in Northern NJ, lmao.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 9 Minutes Ago
7,881 posts
8.1 Years
Nah, it was just a little 10 minute storm. Surrounding areas got a little bit of hail, apparently! We just got a downpour and some good lightning/thunder. It’s already passed. :)

Though apparently we’re going to keep getting some kind of stormy weather until late tonight so we’ll see.

Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
13,400 posts
5.6 Years
Yeah yesterday they were kinda making it sound like we were gonna get a round of severe weather today and then it just rained for a bit in the morning and then again in the afternoon, which was a little....anticlimactic lol
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Pichu

PC's resident Pichu

Age 26
Male
New York
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,724 posts
10.2 Years
its pouring and thundering

i love it
Moderator of Entertainment & Media

Meyling

~ shatter the sound barrier

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
258 posts
46 Days
Pretty warm outside which sucks. It doesn't help that the weather forecast says it's gonna be between 70 F - 80 F degrees for the whole week. -_-
I miss winter..

Meyling

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
258 posts
46 Days
70-80 is honestly nothing. Now if it was 80 with 70-80% Humidity... then you might have a point.
I mean you are right, but I get overheated way too easily. Also I checked and it's gonna be about 60-70% humidity all week 🤔

Harmonie

Winds ღ

Age 30
Female
The Bible Belt. >_<
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
818 posts
12.2 Years
70-80 is honestly nothing. Now if it was 80 with 70-80% Humidity... then you might have a point. Read that we might be getting more rain Sunday. Its late freaking May and we're getting rain. What the Psyduck is up with the weather lol
I live in a place where it gets a lot hotter than that (in fact, it hits the 70s occasionally during the winter, so...), and I still find 70+ to often be too hot for me. The conditions actually have to be very specific for me not to find 70 degrees hot. Like it has to be overcast with a North wind. A lot of the time 70+ weather is sunny with stagnant air and that is just miserable weather to me.

~Signature Artwork from pixiv

Lyon

Age 29
Canada
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
It's raining again, as it always does, we get maybe 3 sunny days a month.
So face the dark and I'll teach you about fire in the blink of an eye
Now drink the Cyanide
The worlds collide and you know it's pure filth that I hide

Harmonie

Winds ღ

Age 30
Female
The Bible Belt. >_<
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
818 posts
12.2 Years
Anyway, at this point I wish Spring would go away. This last week has been really scary. Tornadic thunderstorms are coming constantly and I am scared to death of tornadoes. We've had to take cover like 5 or 6 times throughout the last week, including in the middle of the night last night when we weren't even supposed to have severe storms.

Last night's tornado was an actual tornado that touched the ground and caused damage, and it was very much too close for comfort.

~Signature Artwork from pixiv

Pichu

PC's resident Pichu

Age 26
Male
New York
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,724 posts
10.2 Years
It is bright and sunny, around 79 degrees. Really nice!
Moderator of Entertainment & Media

Ash

L I A R

Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
13,205 posts
10.9 Years
too hot to go to disney today which is unfortunate but it was going to be super packed anyways due to the holidays :dansad:
the world could be tricking you right now
and you wouldn't even know it

mod - smt - vpp - nerd

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
22,199 posts
14.3 Years
How far into June? It sounds intense so far.

As for here, today and tomorrow are going to be the first two days in 2019 where we actually break 80 F in my area - 83 today, 88(!) tomorrow. Not as toasty as the South but compared to where we've been (most of May has been between 40 and 60 the whole month) it's a significant jump.
whoops

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 9 Minutes Ago
7,881 posts
8.1 Years
Finally, the first sunny day after five straight days of rain and thunderstorms! I’m so excited! :’)

colours

past our yesterdays

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,220 posts
14.2 Years
all I can say is that it's the worst day to be outside given it's so irritatingly hot. @__@

Meyling

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
258 posts
46 Days
About to get yeeted by some severe thunderstorms.
First the skeleton in MC, now this.. sigh

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
22,199 posts
14.3 Years
The Minnesota summer's arrived. It's 68 F right now at 10:30, and the high is going to be 81, partly cloudy. Rest of the week looks like 86 with scattered thunderstorms for Tuesday, 81 and partly cloudy Wednesday, 84 and sunny Thursday, 83 and sunny Friday, and 79 and scattered thunderstorms Saturday. Gonna be a warm week.
whoops
Advertiser Content