Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted May 2nd, 2019
1,042 posts
2.3 Years
I still have my iPhone 6 which I got brand new four years ago. I don't know how I feel about 'upgrading' since I hear new iPhones don't even have headphone jacks. That's a dealbreaker for me.
thats the same with a lot of newer phones, even noniphones

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted May 2nd, 2019
1,042 posts
2.3 Years
I have samsung galaxy s10+! Amazing telephone
if that was me, i would be having a hard time dealing with that odd notch it got going on

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
32,396 posts
11.6 Years
iPhone 8 Plus. Its size is nice but it is a small bit too heavy. Should have gotten the 7 Plus instead - no glass back.

I also have two iPhone 5s and one iPhone SE that still work well.

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 2 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
685 posts
1.3 Years
I still have my one plus 6 uvu

Its beautiful save for some problems that I can mostly likely fix by clearing up stuff.

TOKZK

Gen II veteran/breaker

Male
Ecruteak city
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 12th, 2019
39 posts
67 Days
I have an iPhone 4s with an over clocked A5 processor, 64 gb of space, and I tried to fit in a larger battery but instead I just went with a power bank as changing the battery to a higher performance model would be a hassle. Who thinks I could fit a QuallCom snapdragon 835 in this thing?
"Chodegang is dead" - Dubloadz, Virtual Riot, And Barely Alive, 2017

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,544 posts
5.6 Years
Got the iPhone SE, it was cheap and I like the shape + headphone jack option. The dongle and lightning headphones are just so much unnecessary cost for little benefit IMO.

I get roasted for it occasionally, but then we get in a car with a traditional aux cord and I'm suddenly a godsend for having a normal headphone jack. It's funny honestly. It's honestly a really solid phone and I'm probably going to stick with it considering I get another for free if it breaks.

Meyling

~ shatter the sound barrier

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
258 posts
46 Days
An iPhone 5C, it's my precious baby and I don't wanna get rid of it ;-;

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 23
Male
京阪神
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
238 posts
3.4 Years
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 but honestly I want an iPhone again. I'm probably going to get the 2019 iPhone when it comes out.

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,887 posts
7.3 Years
Just recently upgraded to the iPhone XS little over two months ago. I like it way better than the 6s I had. The photos are incredible, especially portrait mode. It's battery lasts like 10 times longer, and Face ID is really secure and makes everything super convenient. Plus I have the gold one and the design is just so pretty and the edge-to-edge 4k display is always amazing to look at even now. Absolutely love this phone. 😄
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"
Advertiser Content