Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 12 Minutes Ago
4,560 posts
10.4 Years
Who is your favorite animanga character, and why are they so important to you?
Theme: Red
Pair: Green

Lipstick Vogue

thick steamy gunpla resin

Age 27
Male
A place you dread and envy
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
2,918 posts
3.3 Years
I've had a proper think about this and it's really hard, I love so many characters. Some of you will know that I enjoy vast adventure stories, psychological thrillers, big robot fights, fluffy shoujo romance and everything in between.

My favourite character is probably Hibiki Tachibana from Senki Zesshou Symphogear. She's a cute girl that punches things really hard.

Here's a clip of her punching through a mountain.

As to why she is so important to me? I'm not entirely sure. I mean, she is a lovely girl and she is really good at punching things but I feel that this isn't really that rare in anime. She's just the one for me.

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
2,849 posts
4.8 Years
i've watched too many animes, my favorite character shifts every now and then >.<
my favorite character as of now must be giorno from jjba. close second is chika from love is war. see the contrast between the two? hahaha
loves giorno's "resolve" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and chika's bubbly attitude <3

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
22,199 posts
14.3 Years
Uh at one point it was Nico Yazawa and it wasn't anymore complex than "she's actually kinda fun". In fact, a character being my favorite character rarely goes any deeper than that. I think it's probably still Nico atm, for the same reasons as before.
whoops

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Seen 31 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
25,926 posts
12.7 Years
Riko Sakurauchi from Love Live! because she is me in every way, I simply adore her. She's the first and probably only character I've ever been collecting merchandise of.

Spoiler:

i freaking love u

also Reigen from Mob Psycho 100 and Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Azuviin

Age 18
Female
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
93 posts
5.3 Years
Michiru or Sailor Neptune is one of my favourites. I've always really liked her from when I first saw her, I think her perfection and poised, elegant character was just really attractive to me. Possibly the only mary sue that doesn't irritate me. I also really love Kurosawa Dia, other than her adorable dual serious and quirky personality, the episode where she felt left out seriously resonated with me. I've always been left out in social groups, and it's mostly my fault because of my awkwardly crap social skills. When Dia was upset that everyone else seemed so close, and she was a little further out of the friendship bubble because the others felt like they couldn't connect to her, I truly got so emotional. This hit so close to home. I also went through a period where I adored Hinata Hyuuga, her shy personality was super relatable.

The common trend in these characters is that they all possess very elegant and ladylike qualities and appearances. It's something I really admire and idolise. My parents are super old-fashioned Chinese and always told me growing up that I should be more ladylike/feminine/graceful, but I'm totally not any of those things lol.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,881 posts
8.1 Years
Genos from One Punch Man. It’s dumb, but the guy genuinely, straight up makes me smile and I love ‘em for it.

Phosphophyllite

It takes place in Italy, so use the Italian word!

Age 17
Male
Venezia, Italia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
4,672 posts
7.7 Years
Ghiaccio from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Vento Aureo.

Spoiler:

Never have I enjoyed a minor villain as much as I have Ghiaccio. He's the antithesis of how an someone with ice powers would usually behave. He's loud, constantly frustrated, and easily ticked off by the quirks of the English language (if only Crunchyroll's subs didn't screw that up). It was great when I got to see him rant about Venice (cough, Venezia) animated. I love his design, his voice, his personality, his Stand, and his arc. His entire being just screams "perfect" to me.

I only listen to high-quality video game rips.
Advertiser Content