Age 15
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
1,521 posts
2.8 Years
Those new Fakemons are Lit <3
The only problem i see are the name representations. They are kinda inconsistent.
Like Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.
They are both Primal.
But the names are GroudonP and KyogrePr ?
Then some of the Megas are X
Some of them was Y.
But there are also some pokemon with X in the name but wasn't a mega.
The Clones we're named 2
The Variations named 1-2.....
Those names are only placeholders.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,936 posts
10.7 Years
I have a couple of questions...

What chapter does the current game lead up to?
What is the chapter of Orange Archipelago when Pink get her face burned(Is that chapter in the current story)?
What chapter do the current screen shots of Orange Archipelago end at?
1) Read the main post.
2) Unavailable atm.
3) Unknown. The pictures go further than the current beta in terms of content.

EDIT: Fixed the invitation to the Discord server. Y'all can find it on my signature.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,936 posts
10.7 Years
Whats the best way to gain exp in this game to nake ur pokes reach lvl255
New Island and Cerulean Cave are the best spots to get exp. right now, but in either you'll have to spend an insane amount of time to reach Lv255. You're simply not supposed to reach such levels right now.
is there a document that details how any or all of the Betamon/Fakemon/oddities evolve, if they do?
No, there isn't.
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2 posts
5.1 Years
FIRST, I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE THIS GAME! NOW FOR THE BAD PART, I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS WERE MY GAME CRASHES RIGHT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE ROM. I TRIED RE DOWNLOADING THE EMULATORS BOTH VBA AND MGBA, I HAVE ALSO TRIED RE-DOWNLOADING THE 14.5 BETA PATCH AND THE FIRE RED ROM (SQUIRREL) AND IT STILL CRASHES. ALL I LITERALLY SEE IS A WHITE SCREEN ON VBA AND ON MGBA ONCE I LOAD THE ROM THE ENTIRE EMULATOR CLOSES. HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE ON HOW TO GET IT WORKING? THIS IS VERY PUZZLING BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING LAST NIGHT JUST FINE AND WAS AT THE EEVEE CHAPTER.

EDIT: I ALSO TRIED REMOVING ALL THE PREVIOUS SAVE DATA I HAD ON FILE AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK ON NEITHER VBA OR MGBA.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,936 posts
10.7 Years
Another 58 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: The last 77 pokédex entries were added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT2: Discord user ghfrc#0701 made a Type Effectiveness Chart, gonna drop it here and I'll be linking it in the main post too.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2 posts
2 Days
Hey guys I seem to be stuck! I just beat the orange league and returned back to pallet town. I went back to prof oak and he just tells me good luck, I think he’s suppose to give me a ticket to mirage island but he doesn’t. Also I meet up with Gary and he tells me we need to go to Hamlin island, i go there she nothing happens. I even going entei but I can’t interact with him. Any help is appreciated

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,936 posts
10.7 Years
Hey guys I seem to be stuck! I just beat the orange league and returned back to pallet town. I went back to prof oak and he just tells me good luck, I think he’s suppose to give me a ticket to mirage island but he doesn’t. Also I meet up with Gary and he tells me we need to go to Hamlin island, i go there she nothing happens. I even going entei but I can’t interact with him. Any help is appreciated
Oak only gives the Orange Ticket as far as I can remember. The rest can be bought in Vermilion City's PokéMart.

As for Hamlim Island, you're surfing all the way to the north from Impel Down, right?
That's where Green tells you to go.

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Seen 43 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
10,855 posts
2.4 Years
Another 58 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: The last 77 pokédex entries were added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT2: Discord user ghfrc#0701 made a Type Effectiveness Chart, gonna drop it here and I'll be linking it in the main post too.
What do the blue crosses mean?
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 8!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,936 posts
10.7 Years
Sorry if this is a stupid or over asked question, estimation for the beta 15 release date?
There isn't one.
Is there any way to rebattle someone in unlimited way? Like a league or something like that. Beacuse i'be just finished indigo plateu but that has nothing to do with a league that you can rebattle whenever you want.
No.
Which beta of the game is this
Beta 11. Also, try to make proper use of the quote tags.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,936 posts
10.7 Years
Man, I have one question. First of all loved the hack, I am stuck in Sabrina's gym. How to fcking reach her. Completed the main game, waiting for beta 15. Am doing the bonus chapters now. Help is appreciated.
Grab a pen, a piece of paper and do trial-and-error.
You'll be wasting your time unless you use cheats though, Sabrina has a full Lv255 team.
She, just like the other Kanto Gym Leaders, is meant to be rematched in the endgame of the hack.
Advertiser Content