• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
aside from blaziken, lucario and ampharos, can i have more mega pokemons ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
where to find eliza after beating central area and i found the sword

Go to Crystal Villa, she is always there.

can u name all the legendaries in there?? :)) im kind of interested

Well, the legendary Pokemon in this hack are: Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem(With white and Black form), Keldeo, Genesect, Latios, Latias, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Cressidia, Mew, Mewtwo(With Y mega form), Shaymin and Giratina.

you scraggy backsprite looks like a paper cutout... And litwicks animation is a bit too much

It is a problem, but I'm not sure if I can do it better...

When I go to the Ancient Cave to catch Volcarona, the cave is sealed. There are three braille walls, but there is no opening to get in the cave. I have completed the Challenge Bridge and Central Area, and I have caught every legendary except Volcarona and Eliza.

Also, where's the stupid ancient sword? :l

Use dig near the wall in the end of the cave, and it will be opened. Eliza is a Zoroark, it is not a legendary Pokemon. You can find the sword in a cave of Waterwave Path.

Awesome hack!

At this moment I've caught
Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Cresselia, Deoxys, Latios, Genesect, Darkrai, Reshiram, Keldeo, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Kyurem, and TWO Giratina! Still missing Arceus and Eliza, where are they by the way? Are there anything else I missed out?

Arceus is on Azure Hall, you can get there from the entrance of Mt.Skywall in Marble City, but you need Azure Flute firstly, it can be found somewhere in Central Area. You can get a silver sword in an underground cave on Waterwave Path.

hi ,if i patch the v2.33 to clean emerald rom, it was 32 mb all?

Yes, because I expanded the rom before.

aside from blaziken, lucario and ampharos, can i have more mega pokemons ?

More than these, You can find the mega form of Absol and the X mega form of Mewtwo.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Is this hack complete?
is the battle frontier available?
thanks

This is a completed hack, and the Central Area took the place of Battle Frontier, in which you can challenge so many strong trainers from so many regions.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
More than these, You can find the mega form of Absol and the X mega form of Mewtwo.

do you mean to say that the mega form of absol can be encountered as wild pokemon ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
awesome hack.. Just finish the story and deal with bugs, then fix everything later :D

I think I've fixed everything except some music now, manadhon is helping me to fix this, and the story was finished in this hack already.

Hey there, Mr. wind1158,
were the stats of the mega evolutions already correct?

this is the page, if not..
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokémon-xy-data-collection.3489182/

I haven't adjust the stats of the mega evolution correctly because I need to work out a special item to make sure only 1 Pokemon can be in mega form in your team, to make sure the game will not be too easy. So please wait until I work out the item.

do you mean to say that the mega form of absol can be encountered as wild pokemon ?

No, I just mean you can use Sun Stone to turn these Pokemon into theirs mega form, but of course, there will be one special item for this.

Where do i found xdx member that have key for secret doors that need uranium?

Find the dark worker member in Redwood City the first time, then find him in Marble Grassland, Volcano Path and Bronze Port, he will hand over the key the last time you defeat him.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
can i have morethan one mega pokemon in my party ?

You can do so in Version 2.33, but in Version 2.34, you'll not be able to do so, so please cancel the mega form of them before you update to the newest version.

I am replaying Pokemon victory fire and i just beat team mirage at bronze port and i can't enter the bronze port gym it like it block by something.

That gym will be opened 1 year later, so this means you can't enter it in this hack, just forget it and go back to Amberyellow Town, go left to reach Mugwort Villa for your 6th badge, please.

The newest Version 2.34 was out for fixing the mega evolutions and adding new Pokemon/mega forms. Now about 8 new Pokemon from Kalos and 11 mega Pokemon are available in the Version 2.34. I choosed Charizard X form as the mega form in this hack, because I made its sprite eariler than Charizard Y. About the item for mega evolution, simply go to the Generator Room to meet and battle Engineer BC, he'll give you two items for it after you won, one is for evolving and another one is for canceling, so that you can only have one mega Pokemon in your team. You can only get new items after you canceled the previous mega evolved Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
if i use my saved file from 2.33 to 2.34, will it be glitchy ? or if i cancel my mega evolutions in 2.33 then it wont make my 2.34 glitchy, am i correct ?

Years
You can do so in Version 2.33, but in Version 2.34, you'll not be able to do so, so please cancel the mega form of them before you update to the newest version.

That gym will be opened 1 year later, so this means you can't enter it in this hack, just forget it and go back to Amberyellow Town, go left to reach Mugwort Villa for your 6th badge, please.

The newest Version 2.34 was out for fixing the mega evolutions and adding new Pokemon/mega forms. Now about 8 new Pokemon from Kalos and 11 mega Pokemon are available in the Version 2.34. I choosed Charizard X form as the mega form in this hack, because I made its sprite eariler than Charizard Y. About the item for mega evolution, simply go to the Generator Room to meet and battle Engineer BC, he'll give you two items for it after you won, one is for evolving and another one is for canceling, so that you can only have one mega Pokemon in your team. You can only get new items after you canceled the previous mega evolved Pokemon.

Thanks for the info i feel dumb for forgetting were to go.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
if i use my saved file from 2.33 to 2.34, will it be glitchy ? or if i cancel my mega evolutions in 2.33 then it wont make my 2.34 glitchy, am i correct ?

It will not be glitchy, and if you didn't cancel the mega evolution in Version 2.33, you might be able to have more than 1 mega Pokemon in your team, so I suggest you to cancel the mega form of them before you update to the newest version.

Thanks for the info i feel dumb for forgetting were to go.

You're welcome, and if there are more problem about this, simply tell me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
Is there a way to get Gengar and Machamp on here? or do I have to use a code?

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Hi.
I just went out from the Trickmaster and I like the game so far. I've got one question to ask. Haven't you been thinking about making a little guide about the pkmn evolutions? I mean that few of them are not evolving as we know them to, and it would be nice to know how they evolve (item etc) or on what level.

I'm thinking myself of elekid. I have it now on 30lvl and don't know if I should wait for it to evolve (i'd like it to evolve to Electravire) or should I just train my shinx.

Cheers

EDIT

And what is a mega form btw? How do you get it?

EDIT2

My bad - elekid was on 29 and it has just evolved on 30. But anyway I still don't know about Electravire. Will it be thunderstone or happiness?

Last edited:
Back