• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idfc what anyone says k-on was good

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
what anime do you really like despite other people thinking it's """""trash""""" or """"""bad taste"""""

tbh
as the title says: K-on. I've always been a fan, despite how a lot of people I know call it "bad" or "trash"

It's responsible for getting me into Love Live, so I owe it a lot.

Last edited:
Years
People talk badly about k-on? The second season's been much harder to get into than the first but overall it seems like a fairly satisfactory slice of life/comedy and I've never really seen much hate for it.

I'll come back and answer this properly in a bit but that really surprised me haha.

Years
Umaru-chan is pretty widely panned but it's actually better than people give it credit for being, and in my own opinion, it's way better than people give it credit for being. But I'm not going to change anyone's minds because Umaru herself is the polarizing reason and she's definitely a brat in the first season.

tbh
as the title says: K-on. I've always been a fan, despite how a lot of people I know call it "bad" or "trash"

It's pretty widely lauded among the types of anime fans I associate with off of PC.

Love Live! falls in that same panned category in the mainstream, but the mainstream of the anime fandom is very heavily interested in action series, which Love Live! and K-On! are not. At least, last I checked that's what the mainstream of the anime fandom was into. That may have shifted.

Years
K-On! more than Umaru, but both of those shows are massively popular. I'd say that a majority of the naysayers are those that solely watch things like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto, and who cares about their opinion.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I don't like thinking the anime I watch is unpopular, but.....I mostly watch girly/ultra cutesy anime :/ I think some of the anime I like to look at time to time, though, like Hamtaro and Pretty Cure, might have been pretty popular at least at some point.

Back