• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Good Game.
I didn't think Regice could survive Heat Wave. Lucky he has the SpD of the GODS...

Years
.. And wrong order. Did I mention I hate Flat 50? :P GG.

BTW, how come you used Gliscor? If you have to have three of your type (Ice), and you only use three pokes, wouldn't they all need to be Ice types? If I knew that I could've brought an external type I would've brought Infernape. :P

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Uh...yeah.
Ill try to get my Pokes up to Lv 100 as fast as possible. Then we can have a REAL battle :D
However, I need a certain berry. I accidently gave a Special Attacker 4 attack Evs. HELP?

Years
Uh...yeah.
Ill try to get my Pokes up to Lv 100 as fast as possible. Then we can have a REAL battle :D

I look forward to it. :) Plus that might give me some time to test run some other ideas I've got... Who am I kidding? It took me long enough to come up with what I have. xD

I can help you out with the EV reducing berry. Finally got them all. lol

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Thanks for the berry! My Rotom will be perfect in no time!

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Why? Its ice form like the coolest Pokemon ever...no pun intended.
Everybody love the fridge/freezer. Keeps your ice cream not melted and stuff :)

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
When I got Black and White, I caught both Lilipup and Purrloin.
Lillipup proved to be a good Pokemon, carrying me out through my whole adventure.

On the other hand, Purrloin. I actually got it up to level 10. AND IT WAS GETTING ITS BUTT HANDED TO IT ON A SILVER PLATTER BY LEVEL 3'S. It has horrible stats everywhere, except speed, and then again it is outclassed by many others.

Shallow movepool, horrible stats, bland design (Face it, its a ripoff of Glameow, which Im sure was ripping off another cat Pokemon...).

For a Dark type that early in the game, it was pretty cool. But game freak had to screw us over and make it crap. Kids, stick with Zoroark.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Lillipup proved to be a good Pokemon, carrying me out through my whole adventure.

On the other hand, Purrloin. I actually got it up to level 10. AND IT WAS GETTING ITS BUTT HANDED TO IT ON A SILVER PLATTER BY LEVEL 3'S. It has horrible stats everywhere, except speed, and then again it is outclassed by many others.

Shallow movepool, horrible stats, bland design (Face it, its a ripoff of Glameow, which Im sure was ripping off another cat Pokemon...).

For a Dark type that early in the game, it was pretty cool. But game freak had to screw us over and make it crap. Kids, stick with Zoroark.

Who one the match between you and the flying gym. trying to update :P

I'll join as a trainer

Name: Bear
FC: 0175-2332-4545
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: custom, sent in message
Activeness: Fairly active
Game: Black

Not making trainer cards till i get back home tmr. So ill make yours then.

To All:
If i have messed up on any info under members,please inform me so can make changes.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013

I did. pokecash plzzz.

Also I think sadistic should be champ. He has beating everyone, only lost once, and dragons are badass. He made me want to add a dragon to my team. Haxorus, Hydreigon, Dragonite, Garchomp, Salamance or Flygon....
Heck, maybe Zekrom.

So many to chose....

...Haxorous seems like the msot likeley. BECUASE IT LITTERELY HAS "HACKS" IN ITS NAME. THE PUNS! THE PUNS! HAHAH!

Last edited:
Years

Meh, I got mine to 39 and scrapped it there. xD

As for Zoro, I have one, but rarely use it. He's not that great. He's just so frail. The stats are nice and so is Illusion, but eh. I've never been that big of a fan of Zoro. :/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Really? I kept mine to right before the E4 and then ditched it to start training a Scraggy when my Leipard was outclassed by Dark Dude's.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

I did. pokecash plzzz.

Also I think sadistic should be champ. He has beating everyone, only lost once, and dragons are badass. He made me want to add a dragon to my team. Haxorus, Hydreigon, Dragonite, Garchomp, Salamance or Flygon....
Heck, maybe Zekrom.

So many to chose....

...Haxorous seems like the msot likeley. BECUASE IT LITTERELY HAS "HACKS" IN ITS NAME. THE PUNS! THE PUNS! HAHAH!

Let's wait for the 8th gym leader before we suggest champions. Who knows? He could beat me. Or maybe not. But there is one thing I know: I want an electric type gym leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back