• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ANY GENERATION! D6 Situation Locke!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
Alright, this is a Nuzlocke I've invented and used for multiple Pokemon generations (though heartgold is my favorite) of games now and I love it so I thought I'd post it here to get some feedback.

If anyone would like to play this Nuzlocke I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for your time and get ready for one of the most challenging, most RANDOM Nuzlockes you've ever played!

D6 SITUATION NUZLOCKE

1 - If a Pokémon faints it is considered dead and must be released.

2 - You must Nickname all Pokémon.

3 - You must choose a "Partner Pokemon". This Pokémon cannot die unless you blackout. If this Pokémon faints you must roll a D6 and multiply it by the amount of times this Pokémon has fainted. The resulting number is the amount of routes you must box your "Partner Pokémon" (and all gyms, rival battles, events in between will be missed as well).

4 - If you black out you may roll a D6 and if you roll a 5 you may revive your "Partner Pokémon" to continue your game. If you roll anything other than a 5 your game ends.

5 - If your Pokémon is ever more than 5 levels higher than the Ace Pokémon of the next gym then you must roll a D6 every route and town to see if it will listen to you there. Roll 1-3 it WONT listen to you for THIS ROUTE. Roll 4-6 it WILL listen to you THIS ROUTE.

6 - You may keep one Legendary from the game and you may keep one gift Pokemon.

7 - Roll D6 before entering every route for encounter. This will tell you what you can catch. The Pokémon you get from these situations are the ONLY Pokémon you can obtain. Roll…
*Roll 1 - Your lead Pokémon chases your encounter to the previous Route. Return to previous route and roll D6 again for which # encounter you can catch.
*Roll 2 - You may catch the first or second encounter in the route.
*Roll 3 - Poke'vet helps you find the Pokémon that you want from this route with a competitive nature.
*Roll 4 - NO ENCOUNTER! (Your lead Pokémon is injured. Discard a potion.)
*Roll 5 - Your lead Pokémon chases your encounter to the next Route. Go to the next route roll D6 again for which # encounter you can catch.
*Roll 6 - You get two encounters! Catch the first two encounter you get on this route.

8 - Roll after you battle your Rival. Roll...
*Roll 1 - Give your Rival half your money.
*Roll 2 - Your Partner Pokémon is injured. You cannot use this Pokémon for this fight.
*Roll 3 - Your lowest level Pokémon is injured. Pokémon cannot use move for this fight.
*Roll 4 - Your rival informs you that ALL of the routes until you reach the next gym are "no battling wild Pokémon allowed". Only battle if you are trapped.
*Roll 5 - Your rival informs you that the next towns Item Shop is closed.
*Roll 6 - Your rival informs you that the next towns Pokecenter is closed.

9 - Roll once you have entered the Gym! You may NOT train outside the gym once you have entered. Roll…
*Roll 1 - This is a SET type gym. Change from switch to Set type battle.
*Roll 2 - Your weakest Pokemon has something to prove. Lead with your lowest level Pokémon against the Gym leader.
*Roll 3 - One of your top 3 leveled Pokémon are sick. Box for this Gym. You may retrieve after the gym has been defeated.
*Roll 4 - Medical staff on standby. You get a revive! Can be used at ANY time during game but must be used immediately following a Pokémon fainting. You may only use one per game. If you've already used your revive and you roll this situation again all is well. No limitations or changes.
*Roll 5 - This gym is now a NO ITEMS gym.
*Roll 6 - You must ONLY use your Partner Pokémon in this gym.

10 - Roll before you have battled a boss for the evil organization (Rocket, Magma...etc.). Roll…
*Roll 1 - Partner Pokémon is captured! Roll D6 and divide by 2 for number of routes you can't use this Pokémon.
*Roll 2 - All of your Pokémon are captured except your lowest level Pokémon for this battle. Only use the lowest level Pokémon against the Boss.
*Roll 3 - Top Level Pokémon is injured. Discard 5 of the potions you have on hand.
*Roll 4 - Evil organization steals all of your money! Discard all money!
*Roll 5 - Your lowest Level Pokémon is taken and killed. Release it.
*Roll 6 - You find a stolen Pokémon in a discarded Pokeball. You may keep one gift Pokémon, win a Pokémon (game corner) or catch one Pokémon of your choice. (Must do this immediately following boss battle win.)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!! PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME IF YOU HAVE FEEDBACK​
!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
POKEWALKER D6 NUZLOCKE

1 - If a Pokémon faints it is considered dead and must be released.
2 - You must Nickname all Pokémon.
3 - You must choose a "Partner Pokemon". This Pokémon cannot die unless you blackout. If this Pokémon faints you must roll a D6 and multiply it by the amount of times this Pokémon has fainted. The resulting number is the amount of routes you must box your "Partner Pokémon" (and all gyms, rival battles, events in between will be missed as well).
4 - If you black out you may roll a D6 and if you roll a 5 you may revive your "Partner Pokémon" to continue your game. If you roll anything other than a 5 your game ends.
5 - If your Pokémon is ever more than 5 levels higher than the Ace Pokémon of the next gym then you must roll a D6 every route and town to see if it will listen to you there. Roll 1-3 it WONT listen to you for THIS ROUTE. Roll 4-6 it WILL listen to you THIS ROUTE.
6 - You may keep one Legendary from the game and you may keep one gift Pokemon.

7 - You may only catch Pokemon off of your Pokewalker no limit to the number of catches per route but no duplicates.

8 - Roll after you battle your Rival. Roll...
*Roll 1 - Give your Rival half your money.
*Roll 2 - Your Partner Pokémon is injured. You cannot use this Pokémon Until you clear the next route..
*Roll 3 - Your lowest level Pokémon is injured. Pokémon cannot use move for one route.
*Roll 4 - Your rival informs you that ALL of the routes until you reach the next gym are "no battling wild Pokémon allowed". Only battle if you are trapped.
*Roll 5 - Your rival informs you that the next towns Item Shop is closed.
*Roll 6 - Your rival throws a Pokeball at you saying he/she found this Pokémon abandoned in the enemy teams hideout but it's "too weak for me so it should fit in perfectly with your team!" You may catch any Pokémon or keep any gift Pokemon you want. Must do this immediately. Can only do this once per game. If you roll this after have used this situation, all is well, no changes.

9 - Roll once you have entered the Gym! You may NOT train outside the gym once you have entered. Roll…
*Roll 1 - This is a SET type gym. Change from switch to Set type battle.
*Roll 2 - Your weakest Pokemon has something to prove. Lead with your lowest level Pokémon against the Gym leader.
*Roll 3 - One of your top 3 leveled Pokémon are sick. Box for this Gym. You may retrieve after the gym has been defeated.
*Roll 4 - Medical staff on standby. You get a revive! Can be used at ANY time during game but must be used immediately following a Pokémon fainting. You may only use one per game. If you've already used your revive and you roll this situation again all is well. No limitations or changes.
*Roll 5 - This gym is now a NO ITEMS gym.
*Roll 6 - You must ONLY use your Partner Pokémon agaisnt the Gym leaders Ace Pokemon.

10 - Roll before you have battled a boss for the evil organization (Rocket, Magma...etc.). Roll…
*Roll 1 - Partner Pokémon is captured! Roll D6 and divide by 2 for number of routes you can't use this Pokémon.
*Roll 2 - All of your Pokémon are captured except your lowest level Pokémon for this battle. Only use the lowest level Pokémon against the Boss.
*Roll 3 - Top Level Pokémon is injured. Discard 5 of the potions you have on hand.
*Roll 4 - Evil organization steals all of your money! Discard all money!
*Roll 5 - Your lowest Level Pokémon is taken and killed. Release it.
*Roll 6 - You find a stolen Pokémon in a discarded Pokeball. You may keep one gift Pokémon, win a Pokémon (game corner) or catch one Pokémon of your choice. (Must do this immediately following boss battle win.)

Thoughts and comments are welcomed! If you decide to try this out I hope you enjoy!

Above is the rules I followed. Below is the rough log of the first championship run I've had after 4 prior attempts. Let me know if you have questions :)

Pokewalker Nuzlocke - Attempt #5

Started with Red -- Adamant Charamander

Went for some walks and caught the ultra Rare Kangaskhan! Adamant nature with Early Bird named her Weasley!

Weasley became ill and couldn't compete in the flying gym.

Red solo'd the gym with ease!
Flying badge Aquired!!

Caught a Venonat! Named it Venom!

Before my battle with team Rocket leader Red was kidnapped!
DEFEATED team Rocket leader with Weasley! Got Red back!

Defeated my rival Crimson but Venom was injured! Couldn't be used for a little bit. (One route)

Took on the Bug gym! Weasley insisted insisted on leading against the Leader!
Defeated the leader with Red and Weasley! Got the Bug badge!

Made it to Golden Rod city after helping a man catch his Farfetched and helping a lost woman find her way! Venom was feeling well enough to rejoin the party!

After clearing routes 34, 35, 36 and the national park of all of the eager competitors, we head back to Golden Rod to take on the Normal Gym!

Went to the game corner, won 4500 and exchanged the winnings for Sword Dance!

Taught Charamander Swords Dance!

Took on The Normal Gym! Was told Weasley wouldn't be allowed to compete due to a new Gym rule about matching the gym leader!

After a TOUGH battle, the Normal Gym was defeated!!! Venom saved the day after it seemed like Rollout was going to end us all!

Caught Wooper named it Landslide. Leveled from 5 to 18. Killed due to crit from Pidgy. Good Bye Landslide :(

Venom was having difficulty with its accuracy so I won it a wide lens and had them made into Googles for him.

Continuing to level before Ghost gym.

Met my rival Crimson in the tower and had to battle him without Red due to his Pokeball malfunctioning. Venom and Weasley take a potentially tricky fight easily for the good guys!

Mom sent me a silk scarf! Gave it to Weasley.

Added Psyduck and Elekid to the team! Nicknamed Quiverwing and Zoom!

The leader requested a battle of Strongest vs Strongest! I fought hard with Red until it evolved and stopped listening to me. Luckily Red decided to take things into his own hands and end the match with move of HIS choosing. I wonder if Red is testing me? Ghost badge acquired!

Quiverwing and Zoom both died due to Crits while training. Tough losses...

It took me awhile to bring myself to write this down...Venom has passed after a Red Gyrados killed it with a Bite...critical hit. Weasley took revenge for his death and ripped a red scale from the Gyrados' body as it fainted.
Good bye Venom.

After two Routes Red has decided to listen to me again.

Caught a Staryu nicknamed Ruby. Taught it Reflect and Light Screen. I won't lose another friend.

Lance found a hideout for team Rocket in some sketchy hut. He thinks they have something to do with the Gyrados in the Lake of Rage.

Found team Rockets leader Petrel. Ruby and Weasley were preoccupied with defending my back to help vs him, but Red came through and pulled off the big solo win.

Another team Rocket leader? Calls herself Ariana? I got jumped by team Rocket members and they threw an electric net around Red! I can't get him free! Lance says we will team up to take them all down!

Weasley and I take down Ariana with help from Lance and we free the Electrods from their constraints!

Red was hurt by the net! The woman at the Pokecenter said it will take at least the whole trip to the fighting gym to heal...

Time to get back to getting all my badges!

Pulled Oddish out of storage to shore up the team! Nicknamed her Rose! Ruby and Rose are quick friends :)

Rose helped us win enough points to exchange for the leaf stone and eventually the water stone from the Pokeathon!

Evolved Rose and Ruby after clearing the waters before the fighting gym!

Was told the fighting gym was a no items allowed gym now "items make you weak" Chuck yells with a roaring laugh.

Ruby takes down the fighting gym with ease!

Gym leader at Ice Gym hands me a special revive says it can bring a Pokémon back from the dead and then wishes me luck.

Went back to heal the wounded Ampharos. The Steel gym leader asked for a one on one match, no extras.
Red melted her steel mons. Steel badge obtained.

Caught a Magnimite and nicknamed him TriForce.

Elm calls and says team Rocket has taken over the Radio tower and they have hostages.

Took out all of the Rocket Members I could find and beat all their leaders. Lost all of my money to those thieves but Team Rocket is once again disbanded.

Took an icy cave route to a city named Blackthrone. Time to ready everyone for the gym battle.

The Dragon Gym was the hardest by far but a light screen set by TriForce and a handy Pecca Berry handed to Red let us take away the victory without any casualties.

The Kimono girls want to test me... tough battle but we made it through them all unscathed. They want me to follow them to the top of Bell Tower.

I battled the legendary Ho-oh and won! I have a feeling he may return...and when he does? I'll catch him.

On to victory road.

As I reached the exit of victory road I was almost ready to fall over I was so exhausted. Ruby was completely out of PP for all moves and I was hoping to heal at a center and save potions for the elite four so my team was banged up. Unfortunately, Crimson showed up and attack me out of nowhere leaving my beaten team no choice but to fight. We had a few close calls but we all survived and left Crimson a changed man. He said he found an abandoned Pokémon in team rockets headquarters. Said the Dratini had been mistreated and he thought, because of my love for my Pokémon, that I should keep it.
Welcome to the team Elle the Dratini.

Now to take on the Elite Four...no rolls here just straight up battle.

Swept the Elite four with no casualties. They say I must face the champion Lance.

After the toughest most bloody battle to date...only Red, TriForce and Elle survived....Sleep well Weasley, Ruby and Rose. You will be missed.

We are now League champions! TriForce, Red and I mourn the loss of our old friends as we look to the future and welcome Elle to the family. As we look to rebuild I can't help but think of this victory as a tragedy.

Red nudges me to move on. He knows we have something to accomplish. We must find the trainer that destroyed our family, we must kill trainer Red!

If anyone is interested in this let me know and I'll update you on the rest of the playthrough.

Back