• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play-by-plays and analysis.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
TCG Player VG Player Episode Watcher Movie Watcher Collector
Hey guys, I've been noticing there isn't much out there for Play-by-plays of high level games such as regionals and world's. They get YouTube coverage of course, but I was wondering if others out there are interested to see a Play-by-play and analysis blog and/or videos, covering those high level matches and discussing them in detail with the community?

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
I mean, you can check the streams for the events, those usually have commentary. play-by-play is a bit weird, as the commentators don't know what's in each player's hands like in, say, poker. So they really have to guess what each player is thinking with almost no information.

Back