• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

National Novel Writing Month 2015

Bay

Years
17,134 words. I've finished my main fanfic. Time to work on some oneshots now. I might count the short cute story I'm working on for fun in my wordcount tomorrow. I hadn't considered that earlier D=

Congrats on finishing your fic! =D

As for me, I too got done with my BD story collection with 13K words. I expected it to be close to 10K and haha was a bit longer than expected. I also got done another short story for another fandom and working a different quick fic at the moment.

Also dropping by to say I had set up the NaNo Skype chatroom, so if you want to join in PM me your Skype username info!

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
Years
Rolled past the 34k mark today. Feeling good about it!

Here's hoping that everybody else is still going strong I personally have been struggling a bit with my story lately, but I'm pushing through. Keep it up everyone!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I decided last minute just a few days ago to try and power through the rest of NaNo, even though I dropped it for about a week or two. Worse yet, I'm deciding to continue doing it with an entirely new story, so that's about 5000 words I did at the beginning of the month that's lost.

Thankfully, this story that I'm working on now has a lot for me to work with as far as world building, characters, and plot, so I'm speeding through it. I just reached 5k on this new story pretty quickly, and it's still coming along well. According to NaNo, I have to write about 5k every day in order to finish on time for the end of the month which... is pretty intense. I'm sort of considering going all day with writing tomorrow but I'm reaching a point where I need to develop more of the plot to continue, so I think I'm gonna really work out everything with the plot tomorrow morning then try and play catch up tomorrow afternoon. I'm so glad I can type 100 wpm LOL.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Alright, I'm sitting at 7000-some-odd words at the moment. Will I make it!? Haha, no. But I've been writing at least something every day!

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Well, I really don't think I made 50k. However, I did finish The End, which was my main goal! I just need to finish uploading it now =D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Yeah, I'm too slow for this, haha.

Although, I did manage to get thirty pages into my novel, and I got one short story done, so I'll still call it a successful month.

Bay

Years
To those that were able to accomplish 50K or whatever goal they wanted, congrats! =D

As for me, I got 23K done. There were some days I wasn't able to write due to needing to take care of real life stuff, but at least I got my main fic and several shorter stories finished. Now the hard part, time for editing haha.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I didn't drop the ball last minute, I'm done. ^^

The End is a really awesome story, and now I have time to catch up with it!

I'd definitely say that's a good amount done Nolafus. Good work! :)

Thanks NidoKingdra ^_^

Well done to all those who reached 50k and accomplished their individual goals =D

Back