• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted, but it's totally ugly, like enough so you don't even want to be seen with it, and little girl's dreams everywhere are crushed when they learn just what a real unicorn looks like.

I wish I had a copy of The Breakfast Club on tape so I could watch it tomorrow.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Granted. The cake is a necessary piece of evidence for an investigation of a string of home invasion robberies, so the cops confiscate it before you can have a bite.

I wish GM would bring back Pontiac and Oldsmobile.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Granted, but you were too unspecific, so you were turned into a talking spade instead.
You know work on a touring circus that travels from exhibition to exhibition.

I wish stars were purple. Now that'd impress the ladies.
:D

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
Years
granted but it peels your eggs into another dimention

i wish the new tdwp (The Devil Wears Prada for those of you that don't know) album would come out now.

Years
Granted, but you get a 24 hour Power Cut

I wish that I had a million £ protected in a Bullet Proof, Special Lighted, Heat Proof, Unbreakable, EXTREMELY Sealed Glass case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back