• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I don't really want to plan too far ahead. I think this is good, we can always plan more afterwards, if need be. I really prefer my RP to only have a hint of planning, and leaving the rest to the spontanity of RP :P

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
too much spontaneity would destroy an RP. *shudders* But oh well. That one Pokemon comes, almost kills Flight, and Axel drives him away. Then he carries her and saves her. Done, done and done ^^

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Just be sure to leave a few things up to chance. Yeah, if it's too spontaneous, it might destroy the RP, but at the same time, if it's too well-planned out, it's just a little bit dull. But this should do it as a nice middle road *Nod*

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
Well I'd gladly make Alistar come to PP and fight you guys, but the thing is, he had lots of fighting -today- so.. well I don't want him to seem like a powerhouse with endless energy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Maybe he can have another Pokémon heal him or summing before he heads out? Could also rest a bit somewhere before he goes, or perhaps at some berries. Anything to give him just a little bit of power back.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I'd like to point out to ShadowTheDarkrai that autohitting the army and assuming that they all cried in pain/fainted is pretty much bunnying. Most people don't like that. Also, it'd be kinda hard to go around doing that when you were just on the site of an explosion, lol.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Numbers nooooooo D: I don't want her to die ;_; She's an awesome character and she uses electricity. She's practically family!

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Okay, Shadow, you now have 1 strike for bunnying constant. Another bunny or god-mod and you're getting another. Sorry, just have to put one down since we're getting complaints now. Also apparently you're going invisible due to your agility, lol

Also sorry about slaughtering Number like that rofl. I didn't know if you wanted it to hit her or not. :I Looks like we're all ded

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, right now everyone's just lying like..

Alistair: Blaaargh, I'm ded X_x
Numbers: Me too D:
Gale: Owwie ;_;

While Somnus is just walking in like

u mad ;D

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
lmao, the scene would be pretty funny to draw. xD

But Number gets the medal for the Harshest Beating of the Day.. xD really two of the most powerful moves of two stage 2 infected Pokemon could ruin your day!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm really just seeing it as an energy blast from Dragonball. One of those were the person goes 'ooooOOOOH SHHHHHIIIIIT' and is just completely enveloped in the beam and then either evaporates or blasts off to the moon or something XD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Note to infected: do not make Somnus angry when he's been keeping all his anger in for few weeks. It won't be my fault if you go and make him angry and he retaliates by blowing your face off. Just thought I'd give everyone a fair second warning.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
We do really need Sirva and Blaze to post right about now, see if they're gonna retreat as well.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Ugh. Okay sorry. I guess I just can't figure out a way other than that... I guess I really can't come up with much else. That was pretty much my best shot at it. By the way I didn't put a Mesprit in for no reason. It influenced Neco's emotion of hatred and thus he got determined and he didn't hit all the pokemon in the army. By the way want me to delete it or not? I guess I might just have to leave this roleplay if people still complain about me...

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Fullmetal Alchemist! \m/ Is it Brotherhood or the original?

And hey, Shadow, we all start somewhere. Right now, you just seem a wee bit overpowered :P Try looking at how everyone else fights and do sort of the same thing.

Back