• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters

Bay

Years
I feel both Grimsley and Nanu are my favorites, the both of them having backstories and character arcs that I can't wait to write. Sometimes though I might lean more towards one or the other when I'm in the moment of planning or writing their POV.

As for least favorite character, hm maybe Lillie? I wrote a tiny bit of her in New Paths and she'll appear briefly in Foul Play, but I just don't have room for her to develop in both of those pieces.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
Favorites tend to be by award category for reasons.

Favorite antagonist: Pathos, since to me he is arguably the one that'll be given a lot of limelight and stuff about his character interests me.
Favorite joker: Tyr...hands down
Favorite mentor: Nasch (not just because of Nido goodness)
Favorite character I love to hate: Ahuizotl, no one will love him for a reason
Favorite butt of the joke character: Mephiles, for reasons that are obvious
Favorite Side Character: Berry, because of blueberry cinnamon goodness and random dropping fusion flares.
Favorite character: Ciecro (for actual personal reasons)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I do really like Ralph, my main char for the RP Trainers. I've just neglected her lately, baww. My favorite is probably Aberdeen though. He's quite standard in some ways, but so easy to come back to and I know him relatively well by now.

I've got some antagonists and more supportive chars planned for that RP... they will be fun to write >:)

Years
I think out of all the characters I'm writing right now, Prim from Geras' Guilds of Atria RP is probably my favourite. She's just a lot of fun to get in the head of and write because of her outgoing and stubborn personality, but she never feels dull or two-dimensional because there's a lot of depth behind her motivations and in the growth I have planned for her. I love just about all my characters though.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'd have to say Chesney because he's based off my hero. He's the MC's older brother, and omg... he makes me swoon so much. I also want to say my boyfriend's character as well. He's been through so much in his life. I'm a little iffy on giving him the struggles of depression since that's what my bf has. ><

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I like all of my characters with no exceptions but if I had to choose one, it would be Debbie, my first NPC from Trainers. The reason? I don't know, really, she's that character that is there for no reason other than adventure itself and is literally up to wrestle with a wild Pokémon just because she thinks it's fun. She's fun and easy to play, I can write all kind of nonsense with her and it still won't feel off somehow.

If I had to choose a main character it would be Carmen, though. I was kinda experimenting with her when I wrote her and that's probably the reason I like her that much.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
My favorite character to write in my current project is Trinidad, a young girl whose left half (her skin, at least) is almost entirely prosthetic thanks to an accident. She's not too important in the main story, instead partaking in another narrative that happens meanwhile.

My least favorite character? Almost every single robot, which isn't a good thing because they're the main characters. It's just really tiring to write characters who are nearly perfectly logical. It's like writing a tool-assisted speedrun.

Back