• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Oh meh gosh.

I'm back if anyone noticed. :3

Congrats on all of the new shinies! Ehhh I caught some new shiny 'mons sometime ago. Recently I chained 6 shiny Venomoth.

Fwee
Gotcha
Radar

One was Timid with Tinted Lens. 'Tis love. Other than that, I've been trying to SR for something on Emerald since I know mine is a h4x shiny producer but I've been lazy playing pokemon. Besides, I don't need more bad IV shinies. <<

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
how the hell am i supose to chain a sunkurn or whatever its called when it dosent even freaking show up! im so going to lose this thing... freaking thing dosent want to pop out, not to mention that grass is one of the worst known to man!!!!!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHH

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Lol I know how you feel. I can get it up to like nine but then it breaks.

And Oh My freaking God Its like wtf so freaking fast like WTF??!?!!1/!?1/
This will take forever.

(It only appears on sparkly patches not the ones that just wiggle)

Edit: has anybody ever noticed before you go into battle you can tell if your chain breaks by looking at the bottom screen and for a split second before you go into battle the chain count dissappears? Ive know this for awhile but it just makes me mad sooner than later.

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years

This will take forever.

Edit: has anybody ever noticed before you go into battle you can tell if your chain breaks by looking at the bottom screen and for a split second before you go into battle the chain count dissappears? Ive know this for awhile but it just makes me mad sooner than later.

yep i notice that. thats why when i see the sprite and count is gone i turn off my game in anger (rarely). should get back to hell hunting with that yellow beast. ill tell yall how it goes.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Oh meh gosh.

I'm back if anyone noticed. :3

Congrats on all of the new shinies! Ehhh I caught some new shiny 'mons sometime ago. Recently I chained 6 shiny Venomoth.

Fwee
Gotcha
Radar

One was Timid with Tinted Lens. 'Tis love. Other than that, I've been trying to SR for something on Emerald since I know mine is a h4x shiny producer but I've been lazy playing pokemon. Besides, I don't need more bad IV shinies. <<
Congratulations. I only have one shiny Venomoth thanks to my old Butterfree being underleveled and me not switching it out. Otherwise I'd have more.
Welcome back. ;)

how the hell am i supose to chain a sunkurn or whatever its called when it dosent even freaking show up! im so going to lose this thing... freaking thing dosent want to pop out, not to mention that grass is one of the worst known to man!!!!!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHH

This will take forever.

Yeah you mean the PokeRadar App? Sometimes I do that on the last few times I advance the chain. If it's the wrong Pokemon it'll disappear, if it's the right Pokemon it'll just fade with the Radar screen.

So you guys are chaining Sunkern, eh? Surely it can't be that hard. I might take a crack at it just for the heck of it.... =P And beat you both in your little contest!!!*

*Not a real entrant. Just a spit in the face. >=P

So I have 3 Rhydon now (still in the chain) and that guy never showed up after 7 hours. Screw him.
I'll collect up more Rhydon. These things are freaking powerful...

41victory

Years
Congratulations. I only have one shiny Venomoth thanks to my old Butterfree being underleveled and me not switching it out. Otherwise I'd have more.
Welcome back. ;)

Yeah you mean the PokeRadar App? Sometimes I do that on the last few times I advance the chain. If it's the wrong Pokemon it'll disappear, if it's the right Pokemon it'll just fade with the Radar screen.

So you guys are chaining Sunkern, eh? Surely it can't be that hard. I might take a crack at it just for the heck of it.... =P And beat you both in your little contest!!!*

*Not a real entrant. Just a spit in the face. >=P

Yes I mean the pokeradar app. :P

AND ITS HARDER THAN YOU THINK.
Im thinking about getting it to 1-15 and keep resetting it over and over...

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
DDD the grass is like... 5 by 8. *not accually counting it* and there this anyone guy who keeps running above you. but id like to see you prove me wrong XD

Sounds like a challenge. Details below.

heyy ive got lots of shinies ... they're sweetness

Um.... ok? And your business here is what? Join or just passing through? Either way that's almost like spam lol.

I like music. It's teh sweetness.

Anyway, I have 8 shiny Rhydon now. Just caught the 8th, and I got 5 6 and 7 all within the same Max Repel, that's never happened to me before. It was like boom lol.
I'm gonna try to get to 12, but it's no real concern. No matter the results, I'm not sure if I'm going to be using this Pokemon much unless it's in like my own UU team where I use other Pokemon that I don't normally use... AKA my own UU team. :P

It's also funny... on my current team, 4 out of my 6 Pokemon are girls. 1 is a guy and one isn't gendered, although I'd love to see what it is (since it does have that "stat" I guess you'd call it, it's just hidden). And like 5 of the Rhydon I've caught so far are girls. Hmmmm.... I have a way with the ladies I guess.

After this I'll try Sunkern in Pearl just for the heck of it. =P If I make it 20+ then my job is done lol.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Sounds like a challenge. Details below.

Um.... ok? And your business here is what? Join or just passing through? Either way that's almost like spam lol.

I like music. It's teh sweetness.

Anyway, I have 8 shiny Rhydon now. Just caught the 8th, and I got 5 6 and 7 all within the same Max Repel, that's never happened to me before. It was like boom lol.
I'm gonna try to get to 12, but it's no real concern. No matter the results, I'm not sure if I'm going to be using this Pokemon much unless it's in like my own UU team where I use other Pokemon that I don't normally use... AKA my own UU team. :P

It's also funny... on my current team, 4 out of my 6 Pokemon are girls. 1 is a guy and one isn't gendered, although I'd love to see what it is (since it does have that "stat" I guess you'd call it, it's just hidden). And like 5 of the Rhydon I've caught so far are girls. Hmmmm.... I have a way with the ladies I guess.

After this I'll try Sunkern in Pearl just for the heck of it. =P If I make it 20+ then my job is done lol.

i cant even get 3. it the sound always turns off because theres no patches. if i do chain one it will take me like 5 hours to get to 40

41victory

Years
i cant even get 3. it the sound always turns off because theres no patches. if i do chain one it will take me like 5 hours to get to 40

Meh you just gotta go with the flow of patches. I have 15 sunkerns so far not sure if I should continue or just reset from there.

DDD - You don't know what you're talking about... Only I have a way with the ladies.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all, congrats on new shinies! Last Thursday at 10am I got a new shiny, and it was random too. I was just finishing up the Dex on my Sapphire 3, looking for an Electrode in New Mauville when a shiny blue Voltorb showed up instead :D
RANDOM BLUE BALL APPEARED!
My DS Lite with the Sapphire cart (complete with EB Games sticker lol)
Modest nature, boo bad for 'Sploding, Soundproof over Static meh...
Agh Horrible Sp A IV of 4 and def 2, other stats above pretty good...

Yeah I also caught it in a dive ball since it matches its colors very well. I was planning on Sring for a shiny Voltorb on my Ruby 2 but I gotta love a random one :P I haven't had a complete random shiny since Nidorina in Safari Zone in March '07. I nicknamed it Shockblast. 2nd Shiny this month :D

Oh and in other news I just got my Platinum copy in the mail!! So cool! I'm gonna SR for a starter on it for a while. Oh and I got the Fridge Rotom insert in it :p Can't wait to transfer over one of my Rotom over and see New forms shiny, Key gets given out starting next Sunday, which coincidentally is when I get unbanned from SPPf, (eh I got banned for sig violation x___x) Anyways good luck to everyone on their hunts! I gotta keep hunting Steelix too lol.

41victory

Years
Oh and in other news I just got my Platinum copy in the mail!! So cool! I'm gonna SR for a starter on it for a while. Oh and I got the Fridge Rotom insert in it :p Can't wait to transfer over one of my Rotom over and see New forms shiny, Key gets given out starting next Sunday, which coincidentally is when I get unbanned from SPPf, (eh I got banned for sig violation x___x).

Sweet!
The new rotom shiny forms are the same color as the normal shiny rotom. *boo* -.-
Nintendo got lazy I say.
Still on sunkern chain of 16. Hope I get em.
GL all!

Edit: Chain at 18.. i feel too afraid of it breaking to continue.

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Hey DDD gave me and idea about this club. I think we need 2 co leaders because as you can tell MM is busy alot and is kind of inactive. Anyone up for this idea? if so anyone who think they have a shot for being the co leader will be entered in an election.... yep old american style XD

JUST TO BE CLEAR. MM WILL STILL BE A CO LEADER. i think we need more than 1 thats all...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Alright, here we go.

Rhydon chain was successful, got 10 before I hurried off to check them. They all suck, but I do have a decent unique Rhyperior now.

I then tried to chain Sunkern and it wasn't so great. The grass patch really is too small. You'd have to take my kind of patience to get through it.

I'm not saying I CAN'T do it, it's just that I'm not wasting my time on it, I have bigger fish to fry.

That fish, I'm frying right now. Chain at 4. I really need this Pokemon. It's another 2 for one deal so I get 2 different Pokemon out of it which is kinda cool.

Indeed, I did pitch an idea to SH011. IIRC it's been almost a month since MM even logged into his account..... I hope he's ok.
He's not the only one that's left (Lady Darkmoon is still around, albeit infrequent lots), and who knows where ryan went.

But like the above dude, what are we going to do about these new members? By the time we ever get around to officially admitting them, they may be long forgotten. ("They" might include us)

It's not really an issue of leadership. It's more the fact that you guys are the only ones left and we don't know where y'all are at. =s So it seems a little empty.

Me scared!

Maybe create lower ranked people besides Co-Owner/Leader? Seargent? lol

Well, anyway, I gotta get back to my chain. It's a 12% rate Pokemon so I want to see how I fair.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Hi, I just stopped By to tell you that I evolved Jugglypuff into Wigglytuff a few minutes ago.
there's nothing else ... I'm bored of not finding shinyes :D see ya and good luck

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i remember i almost caught a shiny jiggypuff but i accidentally "got away safely"lol any no news yet but i hot on the tail of a new shiny...

Back