• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: actually I knew this was still alive since... months ago XD. But I had some business out of the computer, making me be offline for some months. But anyway, I think you have written a lot since this RP was going to die, and it was revived, so I won't ask for a short summary of what happened. Just tell me what are you doing, and just a bit before that ^__^;

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Well, we've all been hangin out, doing nothing really. Sawrah joined, I'll remind you of that. Then... uh... Well... I can't find the right words to really describe what happened. XD And now we're at the movies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: so I don't know how did you get into the movies, but you're in them, ok I will try to jump in

ic: Time has passed since I don't see my friends. I sneeked out of the mansion, to try to get my job. I always wanted to be like a... well is really hard to say the exact name of the job, but I always wanted to create video-games. That's right, and it took a while to achieve it. I went to another state to achieve my goal, so here I am now, landing on New York again. First of all, I tried to look for my friends, but they weren't in that same old mansion. So I just walked in, and sat down on a chair. I took my cell phone and gave a call to Saphira...and that was my try to know where they were.

ooc: I couldn't imagine anything else... I hope that fills the lack of "Max Hunter" here XD.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: Looks good ta me.

IC: As saphi ran over to me I grabbed my stuff and ran into the movie theater, our movie started soon. "Common Saphi!" I holared as I opened the door to the cinema. I waited for her and sawrah to join me.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Its fine.

Ic: Saphira walked up to him, moving in closer. The theater was already dark, and the commercials for movies coming out soon were playing on the screen. Suddently, her ceel went off, and she had to move away from the door to answer it. "Hello?" She asked, wondering who could be calling her now.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"Saphira? Hi, it's me, Max. Hey, where are all of you? I just came back from a... business and just wanted to know...and why is there so much noise?" I told Saphira by the cell phone, and obviously heard some crowd noises.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Saphi," I said in a almost begging tone. I let my head fall to the side, and stared at her occasionally poppoing a piece of buttery popcorn into my mouth as she spoke on her cell.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"We're all at the movies, but I gotta go," She said into the phones speaker, glancing at Jared, "If you can, meet us there, I'll save ya a seat. See ya." She turned the phone off, walking back toward him. "It was Max. He was on some sort of trip." It was confusing. To just disappear like that an not tell anyone?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Strange, wonder where he could have gone for that whole time?" I asked myself. I then redirected my attention to saphi as she came to stand next to me. "Let's go," I said beggining to walk in. I grasped her hand in the process, and shifted my popcorn to my right hand. "The movie should be good."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Yeah, I heard it was awesome, but we'll just have to wait and see," Saphira replied, smiling up at him. She wondered where Sawarh could have gone but brushed the thought away as Jared took her hand. There were two seats in one row, and right above those, two more seats. Saphira pointed at them, asking with her eyes if that was a good nough spot. She didn't want to disturb the others around her.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
I nodded and kept walking the movie was only in previews, but I still didn't want to disturb anyone else. Over in the corner there was a couple making out. "I pointed at them with my popcorn bag, "In a movie theater?" I said in a low voice so that only saphi could hear. I smiled a crocked smile, and shook my head. Whatever, I thought, Let 'em be happy I won't ruin their fun,

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"It isn't suprizing. Happens all the time." Saphira said laughing to herself. In Florida, she used to 'accidentally' spill popcorn on couples every now and then. Saphira headed toward the seats she saw earlier, sitting down. The movie was just beginning to start. Some japanese girl was picking up paper, looking around curiously.

Ooc: I really did throw popcorn at people once... XD THAT was fun.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"ok see ya" I said and turned off my cell phone. I thinked it just a few seconds, and I started to feel lonely in that creepy mansion. I walked outside, closed and locked the door. I got up on the mansion's motorcycle. "so good to be here again... I think" I said and went to the movies. I reached the movie theater, and bought a ticket for the movie Saphira and Jared was going to see... and I bought a giant popcorn bag... I entered where the movie was going to be, and looked around. The movie was going to start, and finally spotted Saphira and Jared. Slowly I walked behind them and sat down on a seat. "Boo" I said really low enough just to let my two friends hear my 'hello'.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Hey," Saphira said, whipping around. The japanese girl was just lifted off the ground. Holy crap, that was awesome! Saphira thought, moving her stuff so Max could sit down. She was really intrested in this movie. It was different from most of the others she had seen.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I raised my eyebrows like in a way of saying hello in silence to both at the same time. I sat down on a seat next to them. "hello... hey, like the movie is starting, why don't we make silence until it finishes and then we can talk all we want? I think I haven't seen this movie, really weird..." I told them with a gentle smile.

I walked into the theatre, noticing Saphira and Jared had already got seats for us. The movie was about to start, seeing as how the lights were dimming. I quickly walked over to where they were sitting and turned my sell off. "Hey guys! Good timing on my part! I would have missed the beginning!", I said looking at Jared and Saphi, knowing they were too much into each other to even notice I walked in, but I just rolled my eyes and forgot about it. I couldn't be so selfish like that to be mean and interrupt their 'togetherness'.

ooc: Don't make me hit one of yall upside the head!!!!!!!!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Ya, Ya" I said to whatever max had said. I wasn't really paying him too much attention, this movie was so kool. I looked over at saphi and she seemed to be interested in the movie. I was glad, I hoped she'd be happy. I then turned my attention to the screen again, not much happening at the moment just some japanese girl on a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back