• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
What other dragon pokemons can I get here except for Noivern? I need a stronger dragon pokemon to challenge the Sylon Leauge. My Noivern is not really a reliable dragon pokemon since it can only learn one dragon type move which is Dragon Pulse.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
I need help I'm playing pokemon resolute I did the missions to go to tyron region but the lady in lividity city inside the supermarket keeps saying welcome to lividity city supermarket but I already did all missions and I have all the shards and the other lady in eastern city inside the building to the right told me to go to ultramarine city and do the mission but I already finish that mission and when I go back to her she ask me if I finish the mission and I keep saying no why is that help please ??

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
I need help I'm playing pokemon resolute I did the missions to go to tyron region but the lady in lividity city inside the supermarket keeps saying welcome to lividity city supermarket but I already did all missions and I have all the shards and the other lady in eastern city inside the building to the right told me to go to ultramarine city and do the mission but I already finish that mission and when I go back to her she ask me if I finish the mission and I keep saying no why is that help please ??

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
I have a wish to capture all the legendary pokemon,but due to the event reappearing bug I'm unable to do so...
so I request anyone who has all the legendaries captured,to give their save file(including author).
thank you

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Is there anyone who compiled an evolution list for pokemon resolute? and could you tell me what are the special moves for fighting type (e.g. aura sphere, which does not exist in the game but moves like those) and what are the physical moves for psychic type (e.g. zen headbutt, which i also havent seen :c)

just adding on: I have to say its an amazing hack, I love it!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
please help! i cannot figure out for the life of me HOW to get to cedar city!! the ferry brought me back to Lithopone city. i cannot use surf or fly to get there. please help

You need to check the bed in the inn, after that, the ship will be back.

Im going to love every second of this beta!

As I said before ;)
one of the best hacks ever!

Thanks a lot.

excuse me 1158 can u tell me how to evolve Kadabra into Alakazam?

It evolves with its happiness value at 220.

Where can I catch Luvdisc? I need it for heart scales :)

Thank you

You can find so many in the passage to Pure Town in Tyron Region, by the way, you can find some Heart Scales on Celeste Path.

Keep at it man i 'm really wanting to play this and will soon.

GARY OAK SUPPORTS

Thanks so much.

What level does blitzle evolve? And when should sandslash learn dig mine is vl 35

It evolves at Lv30, and I didn't change Sandslash's movepool, you can check it out according to the movepool of Emerld version.

Where do you find Aron in this game? Ive been running around looking for one for days. I was hopeing thathe steel type gym would have at least one but I didn't see any...

There's no Aron in this hack, because I'd like each of my hack have unique Pokemon, it is only available in Mega Power. Sorry.

How many and what are the Mega Evolution Pokemon in this game?

Looks Cool Im going to take a look at it ;)

Thanks.

how do i evolve togetic here? also why are flying resistent to fairy?

It evolves by using Sun Stone. And it's an error that Flying resistent to Fairy, I may fix it later.

Is goomy,sliggo, or goodra in this hack and if so what area/route/cave snd can u receive ah charmander from someone or somewhere

Sorry, they're not available in this hack, and Charmander is only available in Victory Fire, sorry.

So this doesn't have the PSS right?

Maybe, after all, this is a hack. Sorry.

What other dragon pokemons can I get here except for Noivern? I need a stronger dragon pokemon to challenge the Sylon Leauge. My Noivern is not really a reliable dragon pokemon since it can only learn one dragon type move which is Dragon Pulse.

Rayquazza and Deino/Zwelious are available, by the way, Trapinch is also available as well, you can easily catch them.

Anyone have a clue where to find houndour? And what level does onix evovle?

Sorry, it doesn't exist in this hack, and Onix evolve as its happiness value at 220.

Really? Could you please tell me more about this problem, thanks.

I have a wish to capture all the legendary pokemon,but due to the event reappearing bug I'm unable to do so...
so I request anyone who has all the legendaries captured,to give their save file(including author).
thank you

Sorry, I don't have a saved file. I wish that someone else would help you.

Is there anyone who compiled an evolution list for pokemon resolute? and could you tell me what are the special moves for fighting type (e.g. aura sphere, which does not exist in the game but moves like those) and what are the physical moves for psychic type (e.g. zen headbutt, which i also havent seen :c)

just adding on: I have to say its an amazing hack, I love it!

There's no list for this hack, sorry.I think Psycho Cut is a Physical move. By the way, thanks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Thank you! Is there a way to check the happiness of my pokemon? And are there any everstones, I need a few for my elekid

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Hey man I love the hack, best pokemon game I've played yet. Looking forward for more of your work :).

It does suck how noivern doesn't learn boom burst or hurricane, was pretty stoked for that.

I have one question though, how do you make gabite evolve? It should evolve at 48 into garchomp however it is now lvl 51?

I'd post a pic but I can't do that yet

Last edited:
Years
Hey man I love the hack, best pokemon game I've played yet. Looking forward for more of your work :).

It does suck how noivern doesn't learn boom burst or hurricane, was pretty stoked for that.

I have one question though, how do you make gabite evolve? It should evolve at 48 into garchomp however it is now lvl 51?

I'd post a pic but I can't do that yet

If I'm right I recall evolving it in lvl. 60?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
how can i load game becuz i downloaded the new version and i cant load my save file in old version plss help me tnx

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
I can't get to cedar city I've slept in the bed and the ferry is still there and keeps taking me to the other city I've gotten fly and finished the legend grandma thing but I can't get to cedar town please help !

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
I've trained my Zorua up to level 36 right before the steel gym.. I've spent hours on him. Am I wasting my time or does he actually evolve? O.o

dragon__tamer

the elder of dragon's den
Years
wow this game is great!!!!!
i cant wait for play it
i think this is great like victory fire!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
How do this pokemon evolve sir?
chansey - blissey
scyther - scizor
murkrow - honchkrow
golbat - crobat
graveler - golem

thanks sir.
I cannot find other way to evolve this pokemon....~_~ {:3}

swoobat123

Psychic Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
oh! this hack is great ! i have an idea: can you made a pokemon hack with 3 region in 1 : kanto,johto and hoenn? :) sorry if my post is disturb :)
my skill english is bad :)

Back