• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not liking the way things are going.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Wow. Like what has happened to PC's staff? ...What is wrong with you guys? Honestly, I liked being on staff and thought it was really fun until everyone started fighting for the STUPIDEST reasons. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

To be honest, I'm not even sure about the whole Lerroux thing even, but whatever. Point is I'm not sure how this can even be fixed. PC's staff has literally turned into a hot mess. This is boring, pathetic and I'm done. :\

Some of this is even leaking its way into IRC, especially with you Forever. What is your problem with me? You just have to put your stupid childish comments in everytime I join #tpc or whatever, and it's ridiculous. Now you're just doing things for the board without me and not even caring, so neither will I.

I've always wanted to make my leaving of staff with everyone in tears, but look at the staff now. It's quickly emptying and I do not want to be left in this mess. Figure yourselves out, but I will take no part in this. Sick of drama.

So yes, requesting an admin to demote me because I'm done with all of this unnecessary drama.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
You know, I'm kind of liking this, it's convincing all the people who care more about drama than the community to leave.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
And now I don't need to pretend to get along with you. I already went ahead and made my weekly poll changes, and I'll do the other changes I had in mind soon. :)

bye ^__________^;

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
twocows has a very respectable view here. If people like you cared about the community you would not leave when I come in to change things for the better. Good riddance.

Back