• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Another text edit needed: someone (dont remember who) in the Lavander Radio Tower talks about the EXPN Card when what you get after restoring power in the Power Plant is the poké flute

And i just wanted to say this... i know i ask a lot of questions and report a lot of little irrelevant bugs, and i know i have no idea, not even close, of how hard this is to do, but i love this hack so much i just want it to be absolutly perfect, even more than it is alredy, so i try to give my help...

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
Hacks are bound to have their problems... There's nothing you or the producer or anyone can do about it, just something we all have 2 accept. There's always gonna be something that can't be fixed or sorted... We just have 2 live with it.

EDIT: Is it supposed 2 snow in new bark town? If not how do i fix this?

Last edited:
Years
Hacks are bound to have their problems... There's nothing you or the producer or anyone can do about it, just something we all have 2 accept. There's always gonna be something that can't be fixed or sorted... We just have 2 live with it.

EDIT: Is it supposed 2 snow in new bark town? If not how do i fix this?

no, it's not supposed to snow. just open it in advance map and change the weather. easy.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2008
a little bug, when you haven't battled the Ghost gym (4th) ... but you still got you as a "winning trainer".

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
probably where you get it in the actual gold...

Talk to the woman outside the Cianwood City Gym after you defeat chuck

25428150bd4.png

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
I reckon there will be a final beta as it will still have minor bugs in and it may still have a few small ones after the final version is released :)

Also I just battled the woman for Treeko and I didn't have enough room so I went back to make room, went back and recieved Treeko, a little while later I realised my name had changed to "GOL" from "GOLD" and my other pokemon were receiving boosted xp :?

I reloaded my save to just before the battle with the woman and made a space and received Treeko and all seemed fine.

Back