• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
Years
Anyone have a Diamond and Pearl or Heart Gold Soul Silver style cable car tileset? Like all the parts, such as poles, cable, the car, etc?

Thanks in Advance

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Does anyone know where to find an tileset for an sewer? In 3rd gen style or could fit with it?
Thanks for all the help in advance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
Sinnoh Tileset / Unova Tileset

Is there any complete tileset for either Sinnoh or Unova regions? I've looked without success maybe someone else has a link? It would be great if it was in RPGXP format but this is not required, I can format it if I must.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Is there any complete tileset for either Sinnoh or Unova regions? I've looked without success maybe someone else has a link? It would be great if it was in RPGXP format but this is not required, I can format it if I must.

Outside-1.png~original

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
Is there any hoenn ow in hgss. Style and how do I do all the animations of it like I got the fronts only of the npc but not all the frames

Back