• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
I believe that the 1.1 version of the rom doesn't work, because using that I got a loop also, but after switching to the 1.0 version of Ruby everything works fine.

Great hack, by the way!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Seeing as your latest version goes up to the 8th badge and the end of the story, I've moved this thread to the Studio. Nice work!

Tapan681

RiverDream
Years
V2.0 - Up to 8th Gym.The End
Is this hack fully completed ? I mean,Are U still working on it for post game event? Or this is final version?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
Just took a look at the concept of the game and it looks like it's a great game.
However, I was wondering what it meant with Combee that it evolves with a "high personality" (would be easier if you just made female Combee more common).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 15, 2017
when i try to patch it Lunar IPS says this is not IPS. plz help as i really want to play the game

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
How many pokemon are able to be caught? nvm stupid question, its 156 right? How come its not more though?

Is there a way to have more then 15 energy?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
when i try to patch it Lunar IPS says this is not IPS. plz help as i really want to play the game

Instead of opening lunar and using that, try clicking on the file you downloaded. Mine patched itself i just needed the clean ROM of Ruby.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Is there a way to have more then 15 energy?

I think RuFF is gone. I'm not far in this game, but I can at least answer this question that you have undoubtedly already found out for yourself. Getting Gym Badges increases the amount of energy you start with each day. The first one increases it by 1. That's all the badges I've gotten thus far. Just started this game.

Years
Hey guys... So I think the guide has been deleted... I have 6 badges, but the library event is not getting triggered, can't find the hidden places.. Can anyone tell me how I start it?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
I'm having an issue. I downloaded V2.0 and patchd it to a Pokemon Ruby Rom, but I just got a white screen. I tried different Ruby Roms and different versions of harvest craft, but it only loads a white screen I use VideoBoy Advance V1.80

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
When I click on 'Story Guide' it says it isn't found so was it taken down or did you move it somewhere else? I would really like to be sure I do everything correctly for this as well as see how to go about the love interests that is in the game.

Back