Started by pardal78 January 13th, 2022 3:08 AM
  • 53 replies
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
204 posts
10.4 Years
Spearow's Team challenge (10/10)

That's it guys, the 50 win streak was achieved and the last 10 using the legendary Spearow's team. But it's not over, I will keep bringing different teams until... I get bored XD
About the last 10 win streak, well, Spearow's team is very strong. The "Mat Block" strategy allowed me to use powerful buffs on the first turn. Of course it didn't work every time, but even without "Tailwind", the team is solid enough to make a stand, even with one "less focused" Pokémon.

It's not about the Pokémon you have, it's about how you train it.
Do you like fun battles with unusual teams? Then check out this thread Battle Tower Logs!
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
204 posts
10.4 Years
Sandstorm Team challenge (1/10)

All right, it's time to begin a new challenge. This time the strategy revolves around the Sandstorm. This team got very cool and I hope to go until the 60th win streak using it. 😁

Do you like fun battles with unusual teams? Then check out this thread Battle Tower Logs!
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
204 posts
10.4 Years
Sandstorm Team challenge (2/10)

The opposing team thought it was a good idea to use wide area moves. The only thing they didn't notice is that they were hitting each other! 😅