• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Electrode

Imma use Esplosion!
Years
I have a few problems/suggestions with/for your programs.

First off, the TM Master continues to say "Component MSCOMCT2.OCX or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" despite the fact that the file is in the folder of TM Master. (I apolgize in advance if this is a stupid problem...I'm a moron when it comes to technology)

Secondly, I'd appreciate it if you could order the trainers correctly in the GSC Trainer Editor, or at least in some order, such as Youngsters first, Bug Catchers second, etc. Or perhaps make a search option.

Finally, is it possible to have a trainer/gym leader in both your R/B Gym Leader Editor and the GSC Trainer Editor to have more Pokemon then they normally have?

The hacks looks nice so far, but I can't really get started with them until you answer these questions.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2016
looks like the gym editor for HGSS is not working on modified roms.
i wonder if its possible to make it work on a rom w/ a patch. (j)

i really want to use this tool so badly. :\

Last edited:

Melxodier

Still thinking of a betta line
Years
Hey Swampert, Great Tools!

Handy for hacking, cept for one thing...

TMMaster GSC
"Component 'TABCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies ([is], stoopid M$) not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Am using Windows 7 Ultimate, put both files in the folder TM Master is in, and in System32. and it still won't work. Am sadface because I edited the starters, one is ABRA, and set them to level 10 and all it has is Teleport. Gonna set whatever TM in Cherrygrove using PokeMartEd or whatever it is. :P
How 2 Fixies????

triplexh18

call me Oscizor
Years
Hey Swampert, Great Tools!

Handy for hacking, cept for one thing...

TMMaster GSC
"Component 'TABCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies ([is], stoopid M$) not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Am using Windows 7 Ultimate, put both files in the folder TM Master is in, and in System32. and it still won't work. Am sadface because I edited the starters, one is ABRA, and set them to level 10 and all it has is Teleport. Gonna set whatever TM in Cherrygrove using PokeMartEd or whatever it is. :P
How 2 Fixies????

I had the same problem with win7

If you put the TABCTL in the TMMaster folder and the Windows system32 folder and it still doesn't work
then try running it as Administrator

Last edited:

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Google it. You just need to download the file and register it so the program works.

Swampert appears to be gone ='(

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
These are the best tools i have ever seen!
They work perfectly!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
Swampert-Sama could you make the HG/SS gym editor work for the US Soulsilver ROM?
i tried it and i got "unsupported ROM"

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I no there is A-mart for 3rd generation but it doesnt work for me because I tryed so many times to fix it but it always says component COMCTL32.OCX is not registered properly. Would it be possible to make a pokemart editor that doesnt require COMCTL32.OCX.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I no there is A-mart for 3rd generation but it doesnt work for me because I tryed so many times to fix it but it always says component COMCTL32.OCX is not registered properly. Would it be possible to make a pokemart editor that doesnt require COMCTL32.OCX.
Search for a tutorial which points you a straight offset for changing the items in marts and you've no need for a mart editor.

Years
Hi! I have a problem! When I try to hack HG or SS and try to use program to edit pokemons, atacks, gyms it crashes. Every program I use to edit Heart Gold or Soul Silver crashes. What's the problem (The crash message: Unsupported room)? Please, help me.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
i tried to download HG/SS gym editor but its been removed from the host.
Anyway chance you can reupload it somewhere?

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
Same here. The hoster deleted the HGSS Gym Editor and looks like it haven't been hosted anywhere else... Could someone PLEASE reupload it again?

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2011
Hey Swampert why arent u active on this thread.

& why dosent pokeEdit DS(v2.1) work with pokemon platinum. It says "unsupported rom"

It would be great if u r able to help me

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2010
These are some very well done hacking tools, thank you. My one requet is that you please make a Starter Editor and Gym Leader Editor for Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Yes, might I request a trainer/gym editor for emerald? I'm working on a rom but...missing that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back