• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 24, 2020
When will the english beta be released :D?

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. Dragonflye announced that the story would be rewritten and several new features would be introduced. That will probably take some time.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
aaahhhww ::(,

well, if its bigger and better then its worth the wait :)

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. Dragonflye announced that the story would be rewritten and several new features would be introduced. That will probably take some time.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The story is a little changed, not completely, so it have the work result.

And there will be no real 3 beta, but rather from a reboot Alpha, so you can see the changes in advance. ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi, I have a problem, but first - this hack is amazing, I realy like it.

So.. after defeating the fire gym, there is an event, that I need to go to Diana. I talked to her, but she dont go to Brandburg city, only enter to the "fighting room" for rematch (I checked Brandburg before entering and she wasnt there), and after that if i talk to her nothing happen. What am I missing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2021
What about the Bug after 2. Badge it shows black like i blind but i hear the noise and i can still walking but i dont know were i really at on?
Might be bug from VBA or from your Platte Color system or the Day Night System hack?I like german hacks there not many like the english ones but your hack ist really good thumbs up for you i hope you knew the bug with the black screen after 2. badge after save file loading

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2024
Great game! Only one problem, when i beat the 6th gym and fly/surf to the first gym to the gym leader to help us extinguish the fire in the city of the 6th gym, she won't come with me, she fights me and then sends me greetings....
Super spiel! Nur ein problem, nach dem ich die sechste Arena besiege, und benuetze fliegen/surfer zur ersten Arenerleiterin um sie zu fragen ob sie uns hilf den Feuer zu loeschen und der sechsten Arena stadt, sie macht ein rematch und dann sagt beste Grussen....... Und dan kann ich nicht weiter.. Trotzdem einer der besten spiele Weltweit :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
Awesome game, dude! Simply amazing! I loved the fact that you can capture every pokémon! Looking forward to play the complete game. Keep up with the good work. Oh, I hope there will be an English version too.
Great job.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
I just started playing the game, and I've been translating the text into English as I was playing by using Google Translate, and I have to say, I really like the game. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
Any news? This hack is awesome. It needs a complete english version

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2015
I hope this project isn't frozen as I am downloading it right now...
Macht weiter!!!!
:D

EDIT:
nvm. Breaks with my emulator anyways at the battle with Adelbert.

Last edited:

Methodman

alias Meth0d
Years
I heard you change the rom base to firered, can you confirm that?
Ich hörte, dass ihr auf FeuerRot als rom basis zurückgreift, stimmt das?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 11, 2019
can anyone tell me if there is a physical-special split in this game? also up to what generation does this game go to(like does it have 4th, 5th, 6th gen mons)? regardless, this looks really polished as far as rom hacks go, great job and hope an english version comes out soon!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
THIS HACK IS AMAZING THO. BUT DOESN'T HAVE AN ENGLISH VERSION. AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND GERMAN LANGUAGE EITHER, SO I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A HARD TIME FIGURING THIS GAME OUT! BUT THIS HACK IS AWESOME BY THE WAY, I HOPE THERE IS AN ENGLISH VERSION THAT IS COMING OUT SO OTHERS CAN UNDERSTAND TOO

Ttar0914

Years
THIS HACK IS AMAZING THO. BUT DOESN'T HAVE AN ENGLISH VERSION. AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND GERMAN LANGUAGE EITHER, SO I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A HARD TIME FIGURING THIS GAME OUT! BUT THIS HACK IS AWESOME BY THE WAY, I HOPE THERE IS AN ENGLISH VERSION THAT IS COMING OUT SO OTHERS CAN UNDERSTAND TOO

For the next time: turn your freaking caps lock off, please. It's so annoying and literally makes someone feel that you're shouting on him/her. As for a translation: you can either be patient and wait for it, or you can play it and simply use the Google translator like everyone else who doesn't speak German does.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2022
wow this game look amazing. If it was English, it might be some awards. I wish i can play it, but i cant read German.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
. As for a translation: you can either be patient and wait for it, or you can play it and simply use the Google translator like everyone else who doesn't speak German does.

Does Google translate improve? Last time I tried it on this hack a couple years ago, it barely made enough sense to get the gist of what was going on, but not nearly enough sense to understand the story.

Back