The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner Trade Shops
LT's Competitve Trades - Shinies, Legendaries and more!

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 28th, 2017 (1:44 PM). Edited July 4th, 2017 by LethalTexture.
LethalTexture's Avatar
LethalTexture LethalTexture is offline
Breeder and Battler
FC: 1547-5175-5150
IGN: Alex
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 2,306
Hello all,

I'm a veteran player and user of these forums, but I've never had a trade thread until now. So I've decided to open my wares and expand my competitive Pokémon collection.

NOTES:
  • As far as I am aware, all Pokemon I offer are legitimate. If you see any on my list that are not, let me know immediately and I will remove it.
  • All Pokemon I offer are at Lv. 100, and have been Hyper Trained if they required it.
  • Any Pokemon listed with the OT Sol or Luna are nicknameable.
  • I am looking for competitive Pokemon, shinies, legendaries and event Pokemon that I don't have. As long as they have a competitive nature and I don't have it already, I'm interested.
  • Please DO NOT offer anything that has been caught in a Master Ball. If a Pokemon you offer is caught in this ball, I won't be trading for it.
  • Some Pokémon listed are not allowed to be traded per the forum's rules. These Pokémon are listed for reference only and are NFT in this thread.

CURRENT MAJOR WANTS:
  • Any Modest/Timid Mewtwo from XY
  • Any Bold SHINY Lugia from AS
  • Any Adamant Landorus from ORAS
  • Any Adamant Zygarde
  • Any Hasty/Timid Shiny HA Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja
  • Competitive Shinies I don't have
  • Competitive Rare Ball Pokémon I don't have

FOR TRADE:

KANTO

JOHTO

HOENN

SINNOH

UNOVA

KALOS

ALOLA


MYTHICAL/LEGENDARY
__________________

VGC and OU Singles Battler / @LethalTexture
FC: 1547-5175-5150

  #2    
Old June 29th, 2017 (2:11 PM).
MechaMoth's Avatar
MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
Eloquent Speaker
    FC: 3523-3464-8565
    IGN: Ari / Torum
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Location: Mountain Time
    Posts: 521
    Hey LeathalTexture! Went through your lists and found some that I'm interested in:

    Spoiler:
    Shiny Crawdaunt (M) – lvl 100 – Adamant – Adaptability – 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Shiny Mamoswine (M) – lvl 100 – Adamant – Oblivious – 28/31/23/6/20/30
    Shiny Thundurus – lvl 100 – Naïve – Prankster – 31/30/31/30/31/31

    Possibly - Gotta check what colors I have again:
    Florges (White) lvl 100 – Modest – Flower Veil – 31/15/31/31/31/31

    Happy to trade whatever you spot in my shop. I have a big variety and happy to do your trade ratio (I tend to do 1:1), so it's up to you.

    Thanks!
    __________________
    Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

    Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
      #3    
    Old June 29th, 2017 (10:00 PM).
    LethalTexture's Avatar
    LethalTexture LethalTexture is offline
    Breeder and Battler
    FC: 1547-5175-5150
    IGN: Alex
     
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 2,306
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
    Hey LeathalTexture! Went through your lists and found some that I'm interested in:

    Spoiler:
    Shiny Crawdaunt (M) – lvl 100 – Adamant – Adaptability – 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Shiny Mamoswine (M) – lvl 100 – Adamant – Oblivious – 28/31/23/6/20/30
    Shiny Thundurus – lvl 100 – Naïve – Prankster – 31/30/31/30/31/31

    Possibly - Gotta check what colors I have again:
    Florges (White) lvl 100 – Modest – Flower Veil – 31/15/31/31/31/31

    Happy to trade whatever you spot in my shop. I have a big variety and happy to do your trade ratio (I tend to do 1:1), so it's up to you.

    Thanks!
    Hi there!

    I'm happy to trade the four of mine you listed for these of yours:
    • 250 - Ho-oh - lvl 50 - NA - PC???? - Adamant - Cherish - 31/31/x/29/30/31 - Ghost - JPN
    • 596 - Galvantula - lvl 53 - F - Ishii - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon - "Sookie"
    • 728 - Popplio - lvl 1 - F - James - Modest - Pokeball - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    • 25 - Pikachu - lvl 1 - ??? - 970401 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Kanto

    Does that sound good?
    __________________

    VGC and OU Singles Battler / @LethalTexture
    FC: 1547-5175-5150

      #4    
    Old June 30th, 2017 (10:36 AM).
    MechaMoth's Avatar
    MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
    Eloquent Speaker
      FC: 3523-3464-8565
      IGN: Ari / Torum
       
      Join Date: Mar 2017
      Location: Mountain Time
      Posts: 521
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LethalTexture View Post
      Hi there!

      I'm happy to trade the four of mine you listed for these of yours:
      • 250 - Ho-oh - lvl 50 - NA - PC???? - Adamant - Cherish - 31/31/x/29/30/31 - Ghost - JPN
      • 596 - Galvantula - lvl 53 - F - Ishii - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon - "Sookie"
      • 728 - Popplio - lvl 1 - F - James - Modest - Pokeball - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
      • 25 - Pikachu - lvl 1 - ??? - 970401 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Kanto

      Does that sound good?
      Sounds perfect to me. Looks like you're 7 hours ahead of me. I should be free tomorrow morning from 5-7PM your time and possibly later that afternoon. Probably going to see Baby Driver, but I don't know what time.
      I'll also be conveniently open almost all of Tuesday due to SGDQ happening and it being USA's Independence Day.
      __________________
      Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

      Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
        #5    
      Old June 30th, 2017 (2:03 PM).
      LethalTexture's Avatar
      LethalTexture LethalTexture is offline
      Breeder and Battler
      FC: 1547-5175-5150
      IGN: Alex
       
      Join Date: Apr 2007
      Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 2,306
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
      Sounds perfect to me. Looks like you're 7 hours ahead of me. I should be free tomorrow morning from 5-7PM your time and possibly later that afternoon. Probably going to see Baby Driver, but I don't know what time.
      I'll also be conveniently open almost all of Tuesday due to SGDQ happening and it being USA's Independence Day.
      Just to double-check, is that between 5 and 7 in the morning for me, or in the evening?

      I'll add your FC and keep an eye on this thread to see when we are both free :)
      __________________

      VGC and OU Singles Battler / @LethalTexture
      FC: 1547-5175-5150

        #6    
      Old June 30th, 2017 (4:38 PM).
      SirBoglor's Avatar
      SirBoglor SirBoglor is offline
      It's over, isn't it?
      FC: 3067-8217-9026
      IGN: Dylan
       
      Join Date: Oct 2015
      Location: National Park, Johto Region
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 528
      Hiya LT, I'm currently interested in your Moon Ball Lunala. I have the McDonald's Hoopa event (timid) if that seems like a fair trade to you.
        #7    
      Old June 30th, 2017 (9:23 PM).
      MechaMoth's Avatar
      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
      Eloquent Speaker
        FC: 3523-3464-8565
        IGN: Ari / Torum
         
        Join Date: Mar 2017
        Location: Mountain Time
        Posts: 521
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LethalTexture View Post
        Just to double-check, is that between 5 and 7 in the morning for me, or in the evening?

        I'll add your FC and keep an eye on this thread to see when we are both free :)
        5 to 7 pm in the evening for you. Sounds like I'll be spending the day at home until probably when you go to sleep. So, I'll probably be available from 5 to 11PM for you.
        __________________
        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
          #8    
        Old July 1st, 2017 (1:54 AM).
        LethalTexture's Avatar
        LethalTexture LethalTexture is offline
        Breeder and Battler
        FC: 1547-5175-5150
        IGN: Alex
         
        Join Date: Apr 2007
        Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 2,306
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SirBoglor View Post
        Hiya LT, I'm currently interested in your Moon Ball Lunala. I have the McDonald's Hoopa event (timid) if that seems like a fair trade to you.
        I might be interested, unless you have anything else you would like to trade?

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
        5 to 7 pm in the evening for you. Sounds like I'll be spending the day at home until probably when you go to sleep. So, I'll probably be available from 5 to 11PM for you.
        Sounds great! I'm ready to trade anyway so I'll be available during those times. FC added. :)
        __________________

        VGC and OU Singles Battler / @LethalTexture
        FC: 1547-5175-5150

          #9    
        Old July 2nd, 2017 (10:04 PM).
        SirBoglor's Avatar
        SirBoglor SirBoglor is offline
        It's over, isn't it?
        FC: 3067-8217-9026
        IGN: Dylan
         
        Join Date: Oct 2015
        Location: National Park, Johto Region
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 528
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LethalTexture View Post
        I might be interested, unless you have anything else you would like to trade?
        I don't have much else to offer as far as events go, unfortunately. I do have a good pool of competitive aprimons that you don't appear to have, if you're interested in that.
        • Feebas - Bold, Lure Ball
        • Sneasel - Jolly, Moon Ball
        • Toxapex - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
        • Snivy - Timid, Friend Ball (HA)
        • Dratini - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
        • Buneary - Jolly, Dream Ball (HA)
        • Stufful - Adamant, Love Ball
          #10    
        Old July 4th, 2017 (1:31 AM).
        LethalTexture's Avatar
        LethalTexture LethalTexture is offline
        Breeder and Battler
        FC: 1547-5175-5150
        IGN: Alex
         
        Join Date: Apr 2007
        Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 2,306
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SirBoglor View Post
        I don't have much else to offer as far as events go, unfortunately. I do have a good pool of competitive aprimons that you don't appear to have, if you're interested in that.
        • Feebas - Bold, Lure Ball
        • Sneasel - Jolly, Moon Ball
        • Toxapex - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
        • Snivy - Timid, Friend Ball (HA)
        • Dratini - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
        • Buneary - Jolly, Dream Ball (HA)
        • Stufful - Adamant, Love Ball
        I'm interested in the Dream Ball Buneary but I would like a bit more in return. Do you have any more Aprimons/Events to list?
        __________________

        VGC and OU Singles Battler / @LethalTexture
        FC: 1547-5175-5150

          #11    
        Old July 5th, 2017 (5:16 PM).
        SirBoglor's Avatar
        SirBoglor SirBoglor is offline
        It's over, isn't it?
        FC: 3067-8217-9026
        IGN: Dylan
         
        Join Date: Oct 2015
        Location: National Park, Johto Region
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 528
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LethalTexture View Post
        I'm interested in the Dream Ball Buneary but I would like a bit more in return. Do you have any more Aprimons/Events to list?
        No events that I'm willing to give for a box legendary.

        As far as aprimons go, I have a few other things lying around.
        • Ralts - Timid, Love Ball/Moon Ball (HA)
        • Alolan Geodude - Adamant, Heavy Ball (HA)
        • Magikarp - Adamant, Lure Ball
        • Vanillite - Non-competitive nature, Heavy Ball
        • Mudbray - Impish, Heavy Ball
        • Alolan Vulpix - Timid, Love Ball (HA)
        • Exeggcute - Modest, Friend Ball
          #12    
        Old July 5th, 2017 (6:37 PM). Edited July 25th, 2017 by Poke Slacker.
        Poke Slacker's Avatar
        Poke Slacker Poke Slacker is offline
          FC: 1736-3889-8526
          IGN: Kaiser
           
          Join Date: Sep 2015
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 149
          Hi I have a Ha shiny naive greninja and a nearly flawless friend ball Ha competitive Dragonite would you trade your Pikachu Level100 Jolly Lightning Rod PGL, 08215 for both of them.
            #13    
          Old July 7th, 2017 (5:54 AM).
          CinnamonPichu CinnamonPichu is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2017
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 14
            Hey, what's up? I was scrolling through your inventory and I saw that you only had a Special attacking Aegislash. I have a BR Adamant, attack based, 5IV Aegislash with Shadow sneak. I didn't see any real interesting electric types other than Ampharos, which I already own. Do you happen to have a Competitive Emolga or Lanturn you would be willing to trade for the Aegislash?
              #14    
            Old July 24th, 2017 (9:05 PM).
            PhazingxD's Avatar
            PhazingxD PhazingxD is offline
              FC: 4828-8527-8945
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Apr 2016
              Location: US
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 392
              I have a naive shiny protean Greninja I'll offer for the Politoad
              __________________

              Ask me for cloning
              Sun: 1658 Moon: 2065 Moon2: 3525 Sun2: 1118
              Closed Thread

              Quick Reply

              Join the conversation!

              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

              Create a PokéCommunity Account
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:16 AM.