• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario and Luigi in Pokemon Black and White???

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
Years
The reason for asking this was because as I was browsing through Soundcloud one fine afternoon when suddenly I encountered a Pokemon Black Gym Leader theme remix, where it was the original song combined with, get this, Tough Guy Alert! from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. After hearing that amazing mash-up, I was like, "OK, so I wish this was an actual thing in the games, like Mario and Luigi were a secret double-battle boss in the game or something, and this song would play in the background." I know it is quite difficult to mod Gen V since unlike the other Gens, we don't really have the know-how to disassemble and rebuild it with new elements (like with the earlier Gens), but if someone could at least modify one of the already existing NPC's and their team (a big candidate would be Alder!), and replace him/her with the Mario and Luigi battle and their team, that would be so cool, and I would totally download it!! Just sayin'.

Back