• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Cis female, but I considered being possibly trans at a very young age when I didn't feel like I fit the 'female' label for several reasons. Turns out I was instead dealing with feelings of homosexuality.

Regardless, I like both the she/her and they/them pronouns.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Cis female
I identified as NB for several years, but realized I was in fact cis after all. I think it's very healthy and normal for people to experiment with their gender, and I don't think it's "not taking gender seriously" or "trans-trending." Who knows, maybe it will change in the future again.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've always identified as CIS female. Lot of things I question about myself but gender/sexuality was not one of them.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I'm nonbinary and use they/their pronouns. I thought I was gender fluid for a while but that didn't fit me, and then I discovered NB and realized that fit me more. I realized I was..I guess, out of the gender binary like 3 years ago, but I always knew there was something about how i identified. I always felt like something was off, I just didn't know the term for it until a few years ago.

Bay

Years
I identified as NB for several years, but realized I was in fact cis after all. I think it's very healthy and normal for people to experiment with their gender, and I don't think it's "not taking gender seriously" or "trans-trending." Who knows, maybe it will change in the future again.

Totally. I also would like to add that if a lot of your interests/looks are on the masculine or feminine side BUT you still identity as nonbinary it's okay too. If someone says otherwise, then they're not worth your time.

As for me, cis female. I have a mix of feminine and masculine interests, but for the most part I've been comfortable as female.

Localshiny

Localshiny
Years
I don't identify myself as a woman but I'm feminine.
It is called Libra feminine ( the opposite is Libra masculine ) but I
just say that I'm Non-Binary. I have no problem when people say "she/her" to me.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Definitely nonbinary, specifically bigender. I thought that I was trans before, and that's when I was back in high school when people tease me by telling me I was gay (which I'm not, now that I'm now aware of these things), but I wasn't really bothered with me being my assigned birth sex.

July 1, 2017 was the day I've come to accept that I am who I am, and I've never felt more liberated.

He, She, They are all perfectly acceptable to refer to me, but I do prefer she more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back