• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 16, 2018
Hello, I'm a new member. I've been playing pokemon games for 15-16 years. I'm currently replaying pokemon alpha sapphire.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Dang, 15 years is a long time. Good to see you jump on the bandwagon of Pokemon forums.
Welcome to pc nina29

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! 15 years is such a long time to be into one franchise. What got you into the franchise all those years ago? What made you want to stick around?

Years
AS was awesome ;o; Hoenn is an amazing region, good to hear you're replaying! Welcome to PC also Nina.....that is the name of one of my great irl friends haha. See you around. <3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Heeey, welcome to the forum!

I love Hoenn so much, the anime and the games.

Can't blame you for replaying. those revamps were so cool. I love that Hoenn wasn't left in the dust. ;//;

Back