• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Everyone's doing this again so...

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Why Catnip? :o And why do you have such good taste as to name yourself such a thing? c:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Why Catnip? :o And why do you have such good taste as to name yourself such a thing? c:

Not sure... I used to use it as a fake name to protect my identity (I bet it worked REAL well :p) and then it kinda stuck and became my username...

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
How many consecutive square numbers can you remember in one go?

I know the squares from 2-13. I used to know 14 too, because I really like the number 14 and memorized all kinds of stuff regarding it, but my mind's drawing a blank on that one :p

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Chinese or Japanese cuisine?

Hmm that's a tough one... Especially because the stuff you get at Chinese/Japanese places around here isn't really from those countries :p
And I haven't really tried much japaneese food, so based on my experiences I would say chinese food I guess?

TY

What kind of video game genre have you wanted to try, but never gotten to do?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
What kind of video game genre have you wanted to try, but never gotten to do?

Hmm that's tough, I think I've tried a little bit of everything already. I guess the one I've played the least that I want to play more of is fighting games? I haven't really touched any extensively.

Years
Well I wouldn't say EVERYONE hates it but probably Fire Emblem Fates. I really enjoyed it

Do you would use fraps to record games?
What do you buy on steam?
What is the platformer that you love, but not many people talk about it?
What do you think about console wars?
What is the game that you don't want to play ever again?
Do some pc games run well on your pc?
What is your age?
What do you think about bots in so many games?
You can play other genres alright?
What is your windows?

Back