• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This game is not against the rules. Coming in here, debating about this, going off topic, swearing, and flaming ARE. He can (and I'm sorry Colt) open another thread that will be closely watched with NO DISCUSSION about the previous fights, or about the appropriateness of the game.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Ok I don't like this game no more then any of you that was this thread locked for good. But you have to remember, this is a Pokemon forum. They do have the right to post this game (like any other RM2K game on PC), I don't like how the game is killing Pokemon but from the Mod side of me I see nothing wrong with a new thread getting started (like Abby said). If/when a new thread gets started, please whoever dislikes this game don't go to the thread, don't look at it, it's not going to kill you that you know a thread like this is open. Just stay away from it and don't let it bug you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back