• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
for the monday give away may I have shiny igglybuff, tyrogue, mudkip, treecko, murkrow and chimchar?
sure, use my platinum fc
Damn it. I was called away unexpectedly. I hope I didn't cause any sort of inconvenience for anyone. Well... I suppose I'll return Friday, hopefully some of them will still be here... ^^'"
nope, as long as you post while it was still monday, you are still able to get your shinies even though today is not a giveaway day ^_^

what shinies did you want?
I thought I gave you it and the one I have is a shiny one. I have the level 70 HG Ho-oh and I got it from Platinum Dragonite and he uses a patch so it is in English. Do you still want my level 70 HG Ho-oh even though it is patched? I heard he can be caught at level 70 in a cave if you don't catch him on his pirch at level 45 so he can also be caught at level 70 and it is UT. Let me know if you still want the non-shiny HG Ho-oh at level 70 UT. I can do that one but the level 45 one is Shiny and is Japanese.:)
I just need the non-shiny one

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Been waiting for someone to post so i could :)
Thanks Alot for the Shiny :) will become part of my Super Shiny Mega Team :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Kk im coming online ^.^
filleerrrrrrrrrrrr

Wait i use ur JPN Soul silver FC right?

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
hi ginji, srry i was just wondering if u had a shiny evd snorlax or a ev'd snorlax , srry if u have it posted on ur first post and i missed it

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
hi ginji, srry i was just wondering if u had a shiny evd snorlax or a ev'd snorlax , srry if u have it posted on ur first post and i missed it
I have a ev'd shiny snorlax which is clearly on the front page, what is the date of your wifi gift mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back