• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
Hey, I'm looking for a bold UT chansey with wish. I have 2 shiny electrikes, many nonshiny treekos. I can make eggs for zoura, snivy, oshawottand others.

thanks

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
Years
LF: SHINY SOLOSIS AND SHINY DARMANITAN (with daruma/zen mode ability)
OF: amazing and wonderful shinies events and legends!

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
I'm looking for a Miltank in Black and White.
I don't care about level or status.
PM me with something you want. I don't have too much though.

SeanTheOriginal

Serious trainer is serious
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 18, 2011
LF: Rufflet
OF: Vullaby that I catch on Route 10

Either PM me here or on my Youtube page. User names are the same here and Youtube. I might not always been refreshing this page but I always search Youtube, so I'm bound to see a PM if it's sent there.

KingGrimmjow

Dragon Master
Years
Need Piplup or its evolutions

Title says all, i need a Piplup or any of its evolutions. I can offer other starters if i have it, please let me know if you have a Piplup for trade. Thanks. Btw this if for Pokemon Diamond so, i cant trade to Black or White.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
Reall y need RELICANTH still. Have eevee zorua bulbasaur squirtle tepig snivy and oshawott

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Gen V

LF: Leftovers
Offering: Any breedable pokemon available on white with a single perfect IV. Or any item from the battle subway. Send me a VM. If you want something else just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Metamonster123

Pokémon Aficionado
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2011
LF: any bulbasaur
OF: Japanese lugia, non ev trained level 100 lucario, ev trained magnezone, or a spearow with pokerus. My pokerus is legit got it from battling wild pokemon.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Need help for evolving my Boldore to Gigalith. Please VM/PM me. Thank you in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back